Can't talk in parties. after my suspension should be over PLS HELP

Discus and support Can't talk in parties. after my suspension should be over PLS HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So last week i got suspended until the 27th of october and now my suspension is over i still can't talk in parties could you look this up asap and fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheAimingBro, Oct 29, 2015.

1. TheAimingBro
    TheAimingBro Guest

So last week i got suspended until the 27th of october and now my suspension is over i still can't talk in parties could you look this up asap and fix it please it has been 2 extra days i can't talk with my mates and its really anoying

(on the enforcement actions also sais decision upheld maybe something to do with this?)

:)

TheAimingBro, Oct 29, 2015
  2. Com bann

My account has been sus for over 16 days

and I still can't talk in parties and I was wondering when my suspension will be up

i am lightskin, Oct 29, 2015
  3. I still can't communicate after my suspension

I was suspended for 2 weeks and after my days of suspension I still can't send messages, talk in parties, and etc.

MikeyAngelo14, Oct 29, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

This is a known issue that is being worked on. Please post to the following thread about it.

forums.xbox.com/.../2048418.aspx

In the meantime please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.

onyxishere, Oct 29, 2015
  5. TheAimingBro
    TheAimingBro Guest
    Already tried that and didn't work its like im muted in the chat.

TheAimingBro, Oct 30, 2015
  6. Hey there TheAimingBro!

As onyx62is pointed out above, we are currently looking into the issue you have described in the thread linked above. Keep an eye on that thread, as we will be posting any updates we receive there. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: