Can’t talk in Modern Warfare gamechat

Discus and support Can’t talk in Modern Warfare gamechat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i play modern warfare in gamechat no one can hear me. I can hear other people talking but they cant hear me. The mic test in mw is picking up my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kenjuri, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Kenjuri
    Kenjuri Guest

When i play modern warfare in gamechat no one can hear me. I can hear other people talking but they cant hear me. The mic test in mw is picking up my mic and it can hear me but not in game.

:)

Kenjuri, Jul 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Reborn Insanity Win User

Make sure you haven't accidentally turned off the Headset Mic in the audio mixer on your actual Xbox. (Shown at the top of the picture).

[​IMG]

Also double check your in-game settings to make sure you haven't accidentally enabled or disabled something.
  3. Sipuli91 Win User

Veteran Difficulty?

^You live in the future? Modern Warfare 4? And how is this Modern Warfare Black Ops you're talking about?
  4. swerdacious Win User

Why can't I find the menu for MW on warzone?

he's talking about modern warfare (2019), not mwII
  5. II IX Jeteye IX Win User

mw3 forum

It is, Like just stick to talking about Modern Warfare 2 stuff.
  6. Big_Pop_0512�� Win User

Why is Warzone being installed on my XBoxOne.

That’s all well and good but where is modern warfare I have never seen it installed on my game I’ve only seen the modules installed for it on my game where is the game itself every time I click on an icon that says modern warfare it opens up war zone I
    don’t care about war zone all I want to play is call of duty modern warfare why can’t I do that
Thema:

1. Can’t talk in Modern Warfare gamechat - Similar Threads - Can’t talk Modern

2. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  3. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  4. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  5. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  6. They still can’t talk

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    They still can’t talk: I made a thread on June 22 and forgot about it so they stopped looking at it this is what is said “So today I logged Into Halo infinite and created a party I sent requests to my friends let’s call...
  7. Can’t hear or talk in game chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t hear or talk in game chat: I’ve been playing the warzone 3 for a few days now no matter if I’m playing with my friends or solo I can’t talk or hear any proxy chat (which I don’t care about). I’ve tried using a different...
  8. Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I can’t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958
  9. I can hear things through my headset but can’t talk.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear things through my headset but can’t talk.: So i have the turtle beach stealth 600 headset (bluetooth) and i can hear through it perfectly fine. I can hear game audio and other people and even videos and movies and things like that but my...
  10. I keep getting charged $10.79 each month and I can’t get anyone to talk to to stop this charge

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting charged $10.79 each month and I can’t get anyone to talk to to stop this charge: I keep getting charged and want it to stop charging me 0de5ccd3-30dc-4b21-ba03-1379a9baa8b9