Can't talk in discord call on xbox

Discus and support Can't talk in discord call on xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I transfered my discord call to my xbox and I can't hear anything or talk through my mic, but I can still hear the Xbox noises submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YeahItzMEOK, Aug 9, 2023.

1. Can't talk in discord call on xbox

I transfered my discord call to my xbox and I can't hear anything or talk through my mic, but I can still hear the Xbox noises

submitted by /u/YeahItzMEOK
    [link] [comments]

/u/YeahItzMEOK, Aug 9, 2023
  2. darkist1 Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

Hi Unphasable,

At the moment to talk to your friends in party chat, you can talk to friends on their Xbox App on their phone, Xbox or Xbox companion app on the pc.

If you're referring to being able to type to your friends on discord, there is an app on xbox that allows you to use the discord service, but you're unable to use the Voice features yet.

The application is called quarrel.

Hopefully someday soon they will allow for another VOIP system other than just Xbox Parties.
  3. JoelT3IG Win User

I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How do I fix this ?

Hi Marvina,

I have checked for updates, and my Xbox as well as Discord are all up to date.

I can join Discord calls just fine on my pc and phone, however I still can't on my Xbox.

It definitely seems to be a problem with the console but I have no way of knowing what it is.
  4. Jackjuljay Win User

why cant i use discord

both actually and i was saying to use discord on xbox to talk to friends
  5. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Xbox and Ps4

what platform are you using to talk to each other? in game, xbox chat, discord?
  6. Julián Cruz Win User

Not being able to connect to a server on discord on xbox

also having the same issue can't talk to my pc friends because i keep getting the connecting disconnecting thing
    I'm having the same problem with my xbox it's not letting me connect to discord it keeps disconecting me
Thema:

Can't talk in discord call on xbox

1. Can't talk in discord call on xbox - Similar Threads - Can't talk discord

2. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  3. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  4. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  5. Can't get through to a SINGLE person to talk to them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get through to a SINGLE person to talk to them: I'm trying create a repair for my controller in warranty and keep getting an error. Virtual agent can't create a call back. Can't actually speak to anyone online and all 3 phone numbers I've tried...
  6. I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work: I just bought a new headset wich is a recon 70 turtle beach but when I go to party chat on the xbox not the website it doesn't work but if I go on the website it works perfectly fine so I don't...
  7. Why can't I talk to people in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk to people in game: In destiny 2 I can to talk to them but I can't hear them c1642389-5a43-4b84-884c-c6b12ce7d9d2
  8. Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?: I own an Xbox Series X. I have used both a Wired Xbox Controller, an Xbox official Wireless Controller as well as a PowerA Fusion Pro 2 Wired Controller and I continue to have the same issue. I...
  9. Why can't I talk in chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I talk in chat: I got a yellow notice that said "you cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft account is set up" and I followed the instructions to fix it and it is on allow but I still can't...
  10. Why is it I spend 100s of dallors a year in this and can't talk to anyone but a dam computer???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it I spend 100s of dallors a year in this and can't talk to anyone but a dam computer???: Bought hunter call of the wild , years ago it broke download off game pass now can't play ,I deleted re-download it ..still can't I hard rest xbox still can't play ,deleted saved data ,still can't...