Can't System Link

Discus and support Can't System Link in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi people, I'm trying to play the Co-op Campaign in Halo Anniversary via system-link. The problem is that neither console can be recognized by the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pazminoproject, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Can't System Link

Hi people,

I'm trying to play the Co-op Campaign in Halo Anniversary via system-link. The problem is that neither console can be recognized by the other one. Using the Halo Anniversary disc, I CAN system-link in Reach Multiplayer, so the problem is not my console,
    crossover cable, or game disc. Again, system linking works fine everywhere except the Campaign mode. In Campaign, after selecting system-link mode, the other console does not even appear on screen. Nothing happens at all. I know this is a problem people have
    been having for a while, and as far as I know Microsoft and 343 are still unaware of the problem. So I just want to bring it to attention and hope that maybe the community can work some magic and help me out on this one. Thanks

:)

pazminoproject, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Sp4rt4nr4zr
    Sp4rt4nr4zr Guest
    System linking

This is specifically for back ops 3 zombies. I'm trying to system link with my brother, we are both offline, we can find each other on the "find LAN game" but when we go to join each other, it is party is not joinable. Any solutions?

Sp4rt4nr4zr, Jan 3, 2014
  3. uglyduck
    uglyduck Guest
    System linking

I thought system link was only for the original xbox. You sure you arent stuck in the year 2003 buddy?
    Can't System Link [​IMG]

Can't System Link [​IMG]

Can't System Link [​IMG]

uglyduck, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't System Link