Cant sync user data

Discus and support Cant sync user data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im not exaclty sure what to do. After a system update earlier in the month I am no longer able to sync any of my saved data from the cloud. I keep... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I AM MAIL, Feb 24, 2021.

1. I AM MAIL
    I AM MAIL Guest

Cant sync user data

Im not exaclty sure what to do. After a system update earlier in the month I am no longer able to sync any of my saved data from the cloud. I keep getting a message saying that my Xbox is out of space for saved data and to make room I need to make room for more save data by deleting my save data Most of the data on my Xbox is Reserved Space (Im not sure what it does so i didnt delete any.) Im no longer able to play games like Forza Horrizon 4 or The Escapist. This is also preventing me form being able to save data on Minecraft Xbox One Edition, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019), NHL 94 Rewind, and some others. I’ve tried reseting my console and deleting some screenshots but it hasent worked. I thought about clearing my local saved games but im not sure what that fully entails (like if all my games and their data will be saved or deleted or something else.) Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this problem?

:)

I AM MAIL, Feb 24, 2021
  2. CamdenBennett1 Win User

Cant sync user data

What should I do if it does not work?
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Cant sync user data

Hello I AM MAIL, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

It’s possible that the local save for your games has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.

Try playing the games again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. I AM MAIL Win User

Cant sync user data

I followed what said in your reply and everything is working again! Thank you so much for your help! I greatly appreciate it!
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

minecraft cant sync user data

Hello THumphreys,

We are happy to hear that the issue has been resolved. As this question has been answered, we will be locking this thread. If you ever have another question or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create
    a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon!
  6. THumphreys2017 Win User

minecraft cant sync user data

Hi Brad, Many thanks for the reply. After a few days away we returned to apply the fix as suggested, and after a nervous wait following the reinstall, everything re-appeared on sync. Many many thanks for taking the time to post, we have two happy, cheering,
    children 😀👏👏��😄😁 Regards, Trevor
Thema:

Cant sync user data

1. Cant sync user data - Similar Threads - Cant sync user

2. cant sync data but have space.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sync data but have space.: Xbox is always telling me that i have no space when its trying to sync data. I have plenty of space but it keeps saying i dont. What do i do. 76573a5c-f5d0-45bf-a872-ee0552bf4e56
  3. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  4. I cant sync my Forza Horizon 5 save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sync my Forza Horizon 5 save: I reinstalled the game after a few months and i got lots of progress and nearly have all the cars but now i cant reach my save when i try to, it takes me to start of the game . Please help...
  5. xbox one x sync button not working and cant connect controller by wire

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x sync button not working and cant connect controller by wire: i have xbox one x, the sync button is not working, and i tried to connect the controller through wire but still cant connect. what may be the problem and how i can solve it? thanks very much....
  6. How to fix "We cant sync your data to the cloud right now" message

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix "We cant sync your data to the cloud right now" message: Small note before going onto the actual question: I have Control on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Ok, so I tried to play Control again yesterday, but this time, when i got to where it tried to sync my...
  7. Ark Windows 10 Edition cant sync xbox cloud save data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Windows 10 Edition cant sync xbox cloud save data.: It only happened recently, I started having this issue where I will constantly get a little screen with an xbox logo that pops up in the middle of the screen while playing. I also noticed that my...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 We cant sync your data with the cloud right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 We cant sync your data with the cloud right now: Forza Horizon 3 every time than I start it say me that cant sync data with cloud. If you khow how solve this problem please help me. da9292fa-5a35-4881-93cd-25ce7d733404
  9. Games cant sync/play online on through pc game pass?

in XboX Insiders
    Games cant sync/play online on through pc game pass?: Anytime i try and play a game it says can't sync, so i have to play offline. I noticed that my xbox game bar wont sign in either, it just says cant show friends right now. submitted by...
  10. minecraft cant sync user data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft cant sync user data: Hi, my kids are getting a 'cant sync user data' msg which is preventing them from playing minecraft. They play on line and occasionally vis surface pro. I've seen some previous posts on this and...