Can’t sync data

Discus and support Can’t sync data in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been having this problem for two weeks now. Everytime I try to play 2k22 or MW the game says it has to sync. After a long time it stops and says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marcus Webster1, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Can’t sync data

I’ve been having this problem for two weeks now. Everytime I try to play 2k22 or MW the game says it has to sync. After a long time it stops and says can’t sync data with cloud.just now (0x83860012). I hard reset, deleted profile, deleted games, advance Mac setting thing, clear local game data, I even traded in my old system for another one and still no luck!!!! Please help cause I’m about to go to PlayStation!!!

:)

Marcus Webster1, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Can’t sync data

Hello, Marcus. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

First, please try to clear the console local saves and persistent storage. Please note that any game save that is not sync to the cloud will be lost:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.

- On the Manage storage devices screen, select: Clear local saved games.

- Press the Xbox One button on your controller.

- Go to Settings and select Devices and Connections.

- In the BLU-RAY section select Persistent Storage.

- Next, select Clear persistent storage three times.

Then, please try to power reset your console:

- Turn off your console and your router/modem.

- Unplug all the cables from both devices (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 2 minutes.

- After 2 minutes, plug all the cables in again on your router/modem and wait for all the lights to show up.

​​​- Plug all the cables on your console and turn it on.

See if the issue persists and please let me know.
  3. Ringlercorp Win User

Cloud Sync Not Working

This moderator is clearly copying and pasting old data from the Xbox One days. This troubleshoot doesn’t work on Xbox Series X or S consoles.

“Cloud saved games” isn’t an option anymore.

I can’t find how to force a cloud sync. I can’t play Starfield on my other console in another room because the data won’t sync.

What’s the point of cloud saving if it doesn’t actually save???
  4. WhiteFoodStamps Win User

Compensation for Xbox Live

Yeah I can’t even play games because the game data won’t sync. I have close to 80 games on my console and have spent plenty of money towards microsoft. Why can’t I get compensated for this? Sounds like they’re just into ripping people off and running away
    with my money.
  5. Carolina Vélez Win User

Guitar hero for xbox series s

Thanks for the answer.

I downloaded Rock Band 4 but I can’t sync the guitar with the game, it only lets me sync a mic.

Do you know how to sync it? It is synced with the xbox but not to the game
  6. jay p the mann Win User

Xcloud save syncing problem

Hi Josef.

I have tried other networks/data. Same error across hotspot/data/home wifi. Since it’s using a cloud based machine and streaming to my phone I would assume syncing “upload” takes place server side, not from my phone wifi/data. I am assuming the saves happen locally on the server side then synced to “the cloud” when the user ends the session. I think this is where the problem originated.

No vpn.

I am weary about clearing my local save data and risking losing all progress. Especially since I am getting the same message when I try to play via xcloud (my phone doesn’t store the save data locally so there is nothing to clear). I don’t think having local save data on my series x would be the cause when I am getting the same error message across platforms -using xcloud- a “console” that doesn’t have previous save data.

If I were only seeing the error on my XSX then it’d make sense to uninstall reinstall clear local saves and all that hassle.

My guess, or what I am assuming happened is: at the end of my last session on xcloud on the phone(streamed to my phone), the save data either failed to sync because the “space”/“cloud console” was then allocated to another user before the sync finished or other network issue server side @ Microsoft. And since I can’t get back to that exact same “console” I was using over “cloud” streaming earlier to sign back in to finish the sync, I am out of luck.

So the sync didn’t finish server side and I can’t log back into that specific “machine” to complete it. I was hoping someone from Microsoft support would be able to look into the history and finish the sync manually or allow me to log back into the one I was using earlier.

Maybe my understanding is flawed.

Let me know if you can think of another work around.
Thema:

Can’t sync data

1. Can’t sync data - Similar Threads - Can’t sync data

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...: This is very specific problem I seem to be having so please bear with me. I'm trying to transfer my Skyrim saves from Xbox one s to Xbox series x but apparently it can't connect my Skyrim saves...
  4. I can’t play NBA 2K because it won’t let me sign in or sync data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play NBA 2K because it won’t let me sign in or sync data?: I am trying to play games on my console. Internet is good and my account is current? Please help cd5b7825-7f2d-4e53-a781-5f66b1209ccb
  5. Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...: Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox and my Xbox is Xbox one and I tried to fix it but it didn’t work I hope you give me a real solution...
  6. My main world will no longer sync to my Xbox so I can’t play it anymore is there anything I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My main world will no longer sync to my Xbox so I can’t play it anymore is there anything I...: I originally had a problem with my game where every time I would try and load into a world my game would crash and I did everything I could find until I reset my console and now when I try and...
  7. My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset: My sync button just doesn’t work, past warranty, not enough money to buy a new Xbox. If it’s possible, a sync ‘button’ in settings could help if this happens to anyone else. I know the headset...
  8. Suddenly, Xbox one s can’t sync to any controllers.

in XboX Insiders
    Suddenly, Xbox one s can’t sync to any controllers.: I have multiple controllers, all worked just fine earlier today- but suddenly none of the can connect. I was using a rechargeable battery- so I found some brand new batteries and the controllers...
  9. Xbox not blinking when I press the sync button how can I fix this as I currently can’t...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not blinking when I press the sync button how can I fix this as I currently can’t...: [IMG] submitted by /u/shutyourmouthboy [link] [comments]
  10. Controller disconnects, can’t even sync by cable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller disconnects, can’t even sync by cable: I bought my Xbox One almost two years ago and I had no problem with it in the first one but just a few months ago my controller began to disconnect just because. I had hard started my console many...