Can’t switch Xbox account on pc Xbox app

Discus and support Can’t switch Xbox account on pc Xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi can anyone help I’m trying to switch to my Xbox account with the Xbox app on pc but it’s not letting me it singing the last account that was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Matt Smith92, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Matt Smith92
    Matt Smith92 Guest

Hi can anyone help I’m trying to switch to my Xbox account with the Xbox app on pc but it’s not letting me it singing the last account that was originally signed in

:)

Matt Smith92, Oct 29, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. Benjamin Fox 1710 Win User

Unable to switch account through xbox app

i tried on my brother's pc. his xbox apps working well. so i decided to reinstall the xbox apps. bang!! its working. now i can switch between 2 account
    Was your "Switch Account" button just not working? I have that issue and have reinstalled the xbox app several times with no luck
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

How do I switch between two accounts on minecraft bedrock (PC)?

You can switch accounts through the Microsoft Store or through the Xbox app. However, games cannot be shared on the PC.
  5. Have Fun1 Win User

Unable to switch account through xbox app

i tried on my brother's pc. his xbox apps working well. so i decided to reinstall the xbox apps. bang!! its working. now i can switch between 2 account
  6. Andrew Troelsen Win User

A few games' official clubs not loading/have disappeared?

100% same problem for me. I can see achievements for Oblivion on trueachievements.com just fine.

Can’t see achievements OR the game listed on any Xbox app (Xbox console, Xbox iPhone app or Xbox PC app)
Thema:

1. Can’t switch Xbox account on pc Xbox app - Similar Threads - Can’t switch account

2. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  3. Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?: Everytime for the past week or so I try logging into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my Switch, I get the error code: Drowned. I’ve tried multiple things to fix this and nothing will work....
  4. I can’t get a last homexbox switch!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t get a last homexbox switch!: Why can’t i get a last homexbox switch when going into the help section. I haven’t used one earlier because I just learned that I can get another one but I can’t find it in the place it should be?...
  5. Can’t sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch: Whenever I try to connect to my Microsoft account, it allows me to either scan the QR code, or put the link into my phone to sign in. I’ve done both methods, and when I click ‘B’, it shows me my...
  6. Can’t login to my minecraft account on the switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login to my minecraft account on the switch: This problem has been going on for for a while now I have tired deleting mc and reinstalling it but nothing is working please fix this problem on the switch 4586122c-9b8e-4847-a7a9-64c14f8b9cf5
  7. I can’t get Minecraft on Switch linked with Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get Minecraft on Switch linked with Microsoft account: I cant get my Nintendo switch minecraft linked with my Microsoft account - my Microsoft account says is it linked, but Minecraft keeps telling me to put in the code at the Remote website and won’t...
  8. I can’t log into my Microsoft Account on The New Minecraft on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into my Microsoft Account on The New Minecraft on nintendo switch: I’ve played minecraft on the nintendo switch for over a year. I play on a realm with some of my friends and it works great. But 3-4 days a go it logged me out and told me to do the aka.ms thing...
  9. Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch: Im trying to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft on my nintendo switch and i’ve got to the screen where it asks you if you want to save to a microsoft account or not and I do want to but...
  10. Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch: [img] [img] I was playing minecraft on my nintendo switch signed into my microsoft account. When i was done i closed minecraft and when i went back on it signed me out of my microsoft account. I...