can't switch to keyboard and mouse warhammer darktide on game pass for pc

Discus and support can't switch to keyboard and mouse warhammer darktide on game pass for pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Warhammer Darktide won't load (cloud gaming) from game pass on pc until i connect a controller and it won't let me swith to keyboard and mouse in game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andreas Thomas-Stromsland, Nov 23, 2023.

1. can't switch to keyboard and mouse warhammer darktide on game pass for pc

Warhammer Darktide won't load (cloud gaming) from game pass on pc until i connect a controller and it won't let me swith to keyboard and mouse in game. Is ther a fix for this or do i have to play with a controller?

:)

Andreas Thomas-Stromsland, Nov 23, 2023
  2. Andreas Thomas-Strom Win User

Thats weird. I've cloud gamed Far Cry 6 or 5 using keyboard and mouse...
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Xbox Cloud games are run from Xbox consoles, they only support controllers. If you don't have a compatible controller plugged in they won't launch.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

About Warhammer 40k: Martyr and Xbox pass ultimate

Hi there Oni, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

After doing some research, it seems that the only Warhammer game included with Game Pass that can be played on PC is "Warhammer 40,000: Darktide", as you can verify for yourself in the following link by selecting the option that says "PC Games" at the top:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/games

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Arminator Win User

DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can I customize my mouse side buttons on my Xbox series x??

You donr

It's basic keyboard and mouse drivers

For.what you want you would need offical supported mouse

If you want mouse and keyboard full support you should.usr a gaming pc

Even switch pro won't support gaming mouse's other then basic functions

Or if the mouse is designed for Linux you have to use the Linux functions of the steam os
Thema:

1. can't switch to keyboard and mouse warhammer darktide on game pass for pc - Similar Threads - can't switch keyboard

2. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  3. Had to switch to core now I can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had to switch to core now I can't play online: Game pass expired now I can't play online with core ...I reset the Xbox ,logged out , still nothing 368c5e90-363e-4956-8207-bf57f92349ce
  4. After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video: I have an XBox Series X Connected to a Denon Receiver and then to an LG OLED TV. I leave my XBox on all the time. Ever since the last system update last week, When I switch my receiver video...
  5. Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Lately, I've been playing minecraft (on my switch), and my Microsoft account has been working fine, but since last night I've not been able to sign in with it. I've looked for answers on existing...
  6. I can't switch downloads to another drive on the xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't switch downloads to another drive on the xbox app: I want to install games onto my HDD as the default drive is an ssd with not much space. When I try to switch it to my H drive (the HDD) it says I need to select a folder but whenever I select a...
  7. Xbox color is red and black can't see much have tried switching out cabled resetting and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox color is red and black can't see much have tried switching out cabled resetting and...: Xbox color is red and black can't see much have tried switching out cabled resetting and unplugging my tv works fine on everything else all the other ports do it 0588cf92-925f-4dcf-9496-64e23b7e1312
  8. I can't switch accounts in the Xbox PC app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't switch accounts in the Xbox PC app.: I want to sign into a secondary Microsoft account in the Xbox PC App. When I first tried to, the app told me to log in with Windows Hello, which I haven't done. By clicking cancel, it gave me a...
  9. Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong: Hi I'm trying to set my Xbox One as a home Xbox, away from my other Xbox. When I tick the Change box it does something then unticks it. The page says that I have 0 of 5 switches left, but I...
  10. I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch: I try sign into my Microsoft account to be met with Failed to login We could not sign you in to your Microsoft account. Access to realms, profiles and your marketplace items will be limited....