Can't submit Xbox Live ban review - "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again ...

Discus and support Can't submit Xbox Live ban review - "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son was banned from his Xbox Live account and when I go submit a request for a case review, I get this error "We are experiencing technical... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by X mrpopaluar X, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Can't submit Xbox Live ban review - "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again ...

My son was banned from his Xbox Live account and when I go submit a request for a case review, I get this error "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later" and have gotten the same error for the past 4 days. I have tried different computers,
    different browsers, deleting cookies etc. Microsoft support says the only way to get the case reviewed is via the form that isn't working. Help! He says he didn't do anything wrong...

:)

X mrpopaluar X, Mar 15, 2017
  2. I cant post an appeal?

There's an orange message bar on the top that says "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later".

You could try submitting your case review on a different browser, like on a computer. Mobile safari on iOS might not support certain website features. See if that helps.

Otherwise, the servers are probably down for case review submissions, possibly for maintenance. Like it says, just try again later.

Internet Expert, Mar 15, 2017
  3. GrizzlySeal
    GrizzlySeal Guest
    Cant post a Case Review

I have been comms banned for 5 days now and every day I have tried to submit a Case Review to uplift the ban, every time I try I says "We are experiencing technical issues" and now I don't know what t do.

GrizzlySeal, Mar 15, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Can't submit Xbox Live ban review - "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again ...

Hey there X mrpopaluar X!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble submitting a case review. To check, are you the parent account for your son's account? If so, are you signing in to submit a case review from your account? Keep us in the loop.

Mister Maka, Mar 16, 2017
  5. Yes - I am the parent account for my son's account. I am not able to submit the review request using a child account. I am using my account to submit the case review request. It has been two weeks now.

X mrpopaluar X, Mar 24, 2017
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there x mrpopaluar x.

Thanks for clarifying! So we can best help out, can you share a screenshot of the error you're receiving as well as message me the Gamertag you're trying to submit a case review for? Thanks!

Mister Maka, Mar 28, 2017
  7. Attached is the error I am receiving (see the top above the Submit Case heading). The gamertag is Drayko. I'll message you this as well.

Can't submit Xbox Live ban review - "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again ... [​IMG]

X mrpopaluar X, Apr 3, 2017
  8. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there!

We've passed this along to the appropriate teams. Once we have further information, we will reach back out here!

Mister Beep, Apr 4, 2017
  9. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hello again!

When you get a chance, go ahead and check your Microsoft Account's email that is associated with your Xbox Live account for further information regarding this case.

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Mister Beep Win User

Can't submit Xbox Live ban review - "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later"

Hello again!

When you get a chance, go ahead and check your Microsoft Account's email that is associated with your Xbox Live account for further information regarding this case.
  11. X mrpopaluar X Win User

Can't submit Xbox Live ban review - "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later"

Hey there !

Sorry to hear you're having trouble submitting a case review. To check, are you the parent account for your son's account? If so, are you signing in to submit a case review from your account? Keep us in the loop.
    Yes - I am the parent account for my son's account. I am not able to submit the review request using a child account. I am using my account to submit the case review request. It has been two weeks now.
  12. X mrpopaluar X Win User

Hey there .

Thanks for clarifying! So we can best help out, can you share a screenshot of the error you're receiving as well as message me the Gamertag you're trying to submit a case review for? Thanks!
    Attached is the error I am receiving (see the top above the Submit Case heading). The gamertag is Drayko. I'll message you this as well.

[​IMG]
  13. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there x mrpopaluar x.

14. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there X mrpopaluar X!

Thema:

1. Can't submit Xbox Live ban review - "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again ... - Similar Threads - Can't submit Live

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  4. I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox community, about a month ago I received a permanent ban for my Gamerpic (a normal picture of me and my friends). I was very surprised when I logged into Xbox enforcement history and saw...
  5. Can't submit account recovery form because email address is not valid

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit account recovery form because email address is not valid: I've forgotten my password. Cannot submit the account recovery form with the Xbox device ID because it doesn't recognize it. It even shows the email on my Xbox dashboard but it won't accept it....
  6. Can't submit case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit case review: I'm unable to submit a case review for my suspension. Please Help. bd9d3115-0f00-4108-a802-330be428c591
  7. Can't submit a case review?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit a case review?: My account got a permanent suspension but it doesn't say for what. When I try to submit a case review it just gives an error message. 6e139fce-bb2f-4f1e-87f1-c7ef6594a9d1
  8. I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option: I encountered a toxic situation while streaming on twitch in which 2 users instant spammed me over 100 party invites each, causing the stream to not be heard, maliciously attempting to ruin my...
  9. Can't submit errors on Xbox Series X Insiders Beta channel

in XboX Insiders
    Can't submit errors on Xbox Series X Insiders Beta channel: Every time I try to creat an error report, Xbox began to create info, but then goes back to home...is this happening to others? How do you think I can fix this, so I can send errors reports to...
  10. Can't submit a review for Enforcement actions ban 2 days or less

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit a review for Enforcement actions ban 2 days or less: Split from this thread. the thing is most of the time they can't submit a review as most of these bans are 2 days or less, there is no recourse for this false banning, please push this up your...