Can’t stream to Mixer

Discus and support Can’t stream to Mixer in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello everyone for some reason today I’m having big issues trying to stream to mixer and even twitch it will say I’m live when I click start broadcast... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Anthony-Vetro, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Can’t stream to Mixer

Hello everyone for some reason today I’m having big issues trying to stream to mixer and even twitch it will say I’m live when I click start broadcast but when I go to my channel on either site it says I’m offline and even on my Xbox profile it won’t show that I started a broadcast.

I’ve tried everything from power cycling and restarting my Xbox to unplugging my cam and spamming start and stop stream I’m running out of ideas to fix this issue not sure if anyone else has some suggestions please. Thank you

submitted by /u/Anthony-Vetro
    [link] [comments]

/u/Anthony-Vetro, Nov 18, 2019
  2. AwR23 Win User

Xbox Streaming

I stream to Facebook,Mixer, sometimes to twitch .

but if im directly on my xbox i stream to Mixer,
  3. CamicaziBoss Win User

Xbox Streaming

When I do stream, it's fun adventures with friends on Mixer. I like how easy it is to stream to Mixer from Xbox. I don't stream often, though.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Broadcasting

5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Broadcasting

Mixer has been removed for all Xbox Insiders if you still want to stream to Mixer to until July 22nd, leave the Insider program (don't worry once you join again you will be able to join the same ring you are in now)

All Xbox Insiders will no longer see these on their console:

• Mixer content tile on the Home dashboard
    • Searches and Pins referencing Mixer
    • Mixer application in My games & apps
    • References to Mixer streaming, or content tiles, in Guide
    • Mixer streams, as well as “Start broadcast” found in Guide
    • Mixer broadcast mic options in Settings
    • Party co-stream capabilities
  6. AirNebula732 Win User

Streaming

Hey there

Thanks for visiting the forums with this issue you need stream labs open while you stream it adds overlays and other cool things to your stream the url from stream labs goes into mixer so you can link them unless you have mixer plus then you can access
    the beta and link them through your mixer in setting

Here is the url for mixers support on streaming with stream labs

https://watchbeam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002311011-Streaming-with-Streamlabs-OBS?mobile_site=true
Thema:

Can’t stream to Mixer

1. Can’t stream to Mixer - Similar Threads - Can’t stream Mixer

2. I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all...: I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all necessary settings/restrictions- does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem?...
  3. Can’t hear party on Xbox fortnite stream?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t hear party on Xbox fortnite stream?: I play fortnite on Xbox with my wife who is on P.C. I am trying to stream on my Xbox and everything seems to be working, except for the fact that you cannot hear my wife when you’re watching my...
  4. Can’t stream metal gear rising on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t stream metal gear rising on xbox: I’m trying to stream metal gear rising for some friends on my Xbox via twitch for fun but I’ve noticed I’m not able to do that. Is there any way for me to get around this, for example contacting...
  5. Why can’t I live stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I live stream: I’m trying to live stream on twitch and my Xbox says “ To live stream a game, make sure your privacy allows it. The game you’re are playing also need to allow live streaming” and I have checked my...
  6. I did my suspension but now I can’t live stream anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I did my suspension but now I can’t live stream anymore: I basically got an enforcement suspension through Xbox chat that ended yesterday the 25th at 5:40 but today, the 26th, I tried to live stream and it says I can’t even though the suspension is up....
  7. Can’t Hear cross platform players in twitch stream.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t Hear cross platform players in twitch stream.: Can’t Hear cross platform players in twitch stream. How can you fix it. Before you say it, Literally Everyone has switched the Game Chat and tried all the other ones. Please Help...
  8. Live stream i can’t live stream anymore, how do i fix it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live stream i can’t live stream anymore, how do i fix it.: Whenever i want to live stream it loads and then it says “something went wrong, try again later” How do i fix it? 17933a40-8186-4f3f-b3da-621176f03a87
  9. You can’t live stream while a video app is running, Xbox Series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You can’t live stream while a video app is running, Xbox Series X: What I was doing earlier? There is an app called Twitch, which stream the game play and other activities we do on Xbox to https://twitch.tv website. With this app on Xbox, it was working...
  10. Can’t hear the voice chat on stream. How to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t hear the voice chat on stream. How to fix this?: Im trying to stream Fortnite on Twitch on my Xbox but the voice chat can’t be heard in the stream. I can’t fix it by just making an Xbox party because my friend uses a ps4. Is there any way to...