Can't Stream ME:Andromeda on Twitch or Beam in full Screen

Discus and support Can't Stream ME:Andromeda on Twitch or Beam in full Screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to stream to Twitch or Beam the game shows on those services as a small display, meaning I have a black bar on the right and on the bottom... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rusted Devil, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Rusted Devil
    Rusted Devil Guest

When I try to stream to Twitch or Beam the game shows on those services as a small display, meaning I have a black bar on the right and on the bottom so the video is showing at 620 X 328 instead of 1280 X 720. I do have a 4k TV and the XB1 is set up for
    4k, so I'm wondering if the game can't stream properly because of the 4k settings. Other games stream properly that run in 4k. Here is a link to the broadcast if I'm not explaining it right:
    Twitch Stream of Mass Effect Andromeda

:)

Rusted Devil, Mar 20, 2017
  2. Rusted Devil
    Rusted Devil Guest
    Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen.

When I try to stream to Twitch or Beam the game shows on those services as a small display, meaning I have a black bar on the right and on the bottom so the video is showing at 620 X 328 instead of 1280 X 720. I do have a 4k TV and the XB1 is set up for
    4k, so I'm wondering if the game can't stream properly because of the 4k settings. Other games stream properly that run in 4k. Here is a link to the broadcast if I'm not explaining it right:
    Twitch Stream of Mass Effect Andromeda

Rusted Devil, Mar 20, 2017
  3. Game audio does not turn off when watching a Beam stream and on a Party Chat.

When watching a live Beam stream of Madden 2017 the game audio is played throughout the stream along with the person on a Party. Therefore I cannot hear the conversation on the party because the game audio is too loud. I have lowered the volume and also turned
    off all other audio during chat in Xbox settings and it has no effect when using Beam. Also, the mute button on the Beam stream screen that resides on the bottom right does nothing for any type of audio, chat or game volume.

This does not happen when watching a Twitch stream and also on a party chat so I am pretty sure it is not a settings issue.

Am I missing something or is this feature broken?

Sam.

SamInNorthCakalakey, Mar 20, 2017
  4. Can't Stream ME:Andromeda on Twitch or Beam in full Screen

Having the same issue with Screenshots and Clips. It sounds like 4K is the issue. I use an XboxOne S connected to a 4K TV.

Booberry Radley, Mar 30, 2017
  5. toddbender
    toddbender Guest
    I am having the same problem only that is how my game shows on my main screen. I am streaming it to my computer so I can use my G933's. When I first clicked on start icon it was normal then screen had complete static in smaller screen for five seconds then
    stayed small. I was also playing music off a usb and while game is up and streaming I would have static with my music.

toddbender, Nov 2, 2018
  6. toddbender Win User

I am having the same problem only that is how my game shows on my main screen. I am streaming it to my computer so I can use my G933's. When I first clicked on start icon it was normal then screen had complete static in smaller screen for five seconds then
    stayed small. I was also playing music off a usb and while game is up and streaming I would have static with my music.
  7. Booberry Radley Win User

Having the same issue with Screenshots and Clips. It sounds like 4K is the issue. I use an XboxOne S connected to a 4K TV.
  8. Miss Share Bear Win User

Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen.

Hi Rusted Devil!

The proper teams are aware and are looking into the issue but there is no ETA for a resolution of this issue at this time. Thanks for being patient and letting us know what you're running into. Keep us posted if you see anything change. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  9. AJr Lachapelle Win User

How do I remove Beam from my Xbox One?

Hey there .

Beam is not an app that you can uninstall, it is built into the Xbox One to allow the "best" (in reality, it should be read as WORST) possible streaming experience. Beam should be streaming voice and audio, we're happy to provide support to help this
    get cleared up for you.

Keep in mind, you still have the option to stream to Twitch if you choose to :)
    Beam is thrash and unsuited for any of my streaming need, also was IMPOSED hypocritically disguised in the latest update... I DO NOT WANT BEAM ON MY PROPERTY... You made using Twitch harder to use and set by removing Snap! ... But Twitch will always be my
    number 1 choice, just for the freedom of choice it gives me, if I don't want Twitch, I can remove it... Beam is so bad, it has to be forced imposed to make sure users keep it. Now if you really want to go on keeping imposing Beam on us without our consent,
    nor choice. Well a collective effort is on it's way, gamers are not second grade citizen, and we bloody pay you well enough to get a MINIMUM consideration... (when a so many clients are against beam and you still stubbornly keep it, the company is the problem,
    not the clients)

If you are so sure about Beam, put it to the test, A REAL test, allow us CLIENTS (as is PAYING CLIENTS, I don't recall you lending me MY console) to use it or not... but that takes integrity, and civvies don't know anything about that.
  10. Mister Maka Win User

How do I remove Beam from my Xbox One?

Hey there AJr Lachapelle.

Beam is not an app that you can uninstall, it is built into the Xbox One to allow the best possible streaming experience. Beam should be streaming voice and audio, we're happy to provide support to help this get cleared up for you.

Keep in mind, you still have the option to stream to Twitch if you choose to :)
Thema:

1. Can't Stream ME:Andromeda on Twitch or Beam in full Screen - Similar Threads - Can't Stream Andromeda

2. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  3. Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?: When I try to stream through Xbox and I hit the Live Streaming button, it comes up with a pop-up that says under Live streaming providers, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while"...
  4. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  5. Why can't I stream my games on discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I stream my games on discord: I was in server with friend on discord and I tried to stream my Xbox series s and it wasn't working it would say your live stream stopped working trying again but a few days before it was working...
  6. Can't stream

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream: Whenever I try to stream on my xbox it takes me to a loading screen, then it takes me to "select streaming platform" for a few seconds. until finally it takes me to the twitch link page even...
  7. Why Can't I Stream?????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Can't I Stream?????: Hi all, I'm currently trying to stream some Crackdown 3 for a YouTube series I'm trying to make, however every time I click the "Start your stream" button I am told to link my Twitch account to my...
  8. I can't stream my Xbox to my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't stream my Xbox to my PC: Whenever I try, it shows the rocket then goes to a black screen then pops an error saying "Disconnected from cloud gaming session Something went wrong, please try again later." I can stream fine...
  9. Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play: Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when it's on or in standby) and it tries to...
  10. PC Xcloud Stream Can't Be Relaunched?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xcloud Stream Can't Be Relaunched?: So I started trying out some games on PC (Usually play of the console) using the game stream option. I can launch a game once fine. But if I close or get disconnected I can't relaunch the stream...