Cant stream games from xbox to computer with companion app.

Discus and support Cant stream games from xbox to computer with companion app. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to stream games from Xbox to pc with companion app, it tells me I need to sign on to console with this account, which I have done... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EricRuiz6, Dec 3, 2020.

1. EricRuiz6
    EricRuiz6 Guest

Every time I try to stream games from Xbox to pc with companion app, it tells me I need to sign on to console with this account, which I have done several times but cant stream.

:)

EricRuiz6, Dec 3, 2020
  2. LazySpaceGhost Win User

Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

Sorry, I dont speak portugese. But no, I'm referring to the Game Streaming. Streaming a game from my xbox one, to my computer through the Xbox Cosole Companion/ xbox app

I've got my xbox linked to my app on pc, and it's how I play my xbox games.
  3. UnbendingArc958 Win User

can not connect my xbox one to the xbox console companion app on windows 10

4. Farscape247 Win User

XBox App on PC (Win 10)

if you had games listed in companion app they then you either streamed from an xbox or they were installed via the windows store, if the game is not listed in the xbox app then download from the windows store.

you can install the companion app from the windows store too.
  5. Devilmaster#3316 Win User

It should be possible to stream straight to YouTube on Xbox

The way i have done it was with companion app and obs studio then you stream to your computer or laptop and obs captures your screen and stream it to you tube
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Xbox Console Companion streaming connection problems

they are stopping the xbox companion from streaming they have already stopped it in the companion app and moved it fully to xbox app on pc and i suspect windows 10 version too.
Thema:

1. Cant stream games from xbox to computer with companion app. - Similar Threads - Cant stream games

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream: I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream I’ve tried everything it says to try on Xbox and discord ae5bc3d8-f9a9-455d-9276-678c896be823
  4. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  5. Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?: I have been trying to stream from my Xbox to Twitch with no success. I went to Capture & share and clicked live streaming. I followed the instructions to link Twitch and Xbox. As soon as I link...
  6. Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account

in XboX Insiders
    Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account: Overall the problem is that it says my accounts are linked but when I go to stream it pops up saying I need to link my account, I do what it says then boom it pops up again and again and again. I...
  7. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried...: For some reason I cannot stream my gameplay to discord, I have already connected my account and have trouble at trying to stream please help 30b9f21f-23e8-49ad-970b-889901e3b6d2
  8. I cant stream games on roblox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant stream games on roblox.: I can stream on roblox but everytime i try to load into a game, it freezes the stream and puts up a black screen. You can hear audio but theres no visuals or anything. Help would be greatly...
  9. Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream: I dont know why, I already have it turned on on my console and have my power settings on instant turn on and everything but the app wont ask me to connect to my xbox, I can stream games with...
  10. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...