Can't stream from Xbox to Laptop

Discus and support Can't stream from Xbox to Laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Up until this week, I've been able to stream from my Xbox One to my laptop. However, the last few times I have tried, I would get a minute or two out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TilenTheBeast, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Can't stream from Xbox to Laptop

Up until this week, I've been able to stream from my Xbox One to my laptop. However, the last few times I have tried, I would get a minute or two out of it before the streaming would crash completely. At first, it would say I lost connection. I would lose
    connection to the Xbox for a moment, however both were still connected to the Internet. Then, it would crash and lose all connection to the Xbox. The last time I tried, it shut down my Xbox. I made sure my Xbox allows streaming. I unblocked everything on my
    laptop, including the firewall. Anyone else having the same issue?

:)

TilenTheBeast, Sep 16, 2015
  2. How can I use my laptop as a monitor?

Hi, you can't project from Xbox to PC/Laptop using hdmi. It's just not possible. You can stream from Xbox One to Windows 10 Xbox app though.

StuartATrueRed, Sep 16, 2015
  3. Inky199O
    Inky199O Guest
    Question about twitch streaming

is it possible to stream days from my laptop using the xbox one?

Inky199O, Sep 16, 2015
  4. midnite wolf 10 Win User

WWE 2K16 Soundtrack announced

I can't figure out how to get the music to save to my xbox i streamed it to my xbox from my laptop and it only works when my laptop is running.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

How can I use my laptop as a monitor?

Hi, you can't project from Xbox to PC/Laptop using hdmi. It's just not possible. You can stream from Xbox One to Windows 10 Xbox app though.
  6. Top Drawer�� Win User

Wireless Display won't connect to Xbox Series X

Right, I am trying to have my Xbox Stream the image from my Laptop on to the Xbox. I used to use it all the time with my Xbox One, and I am able to connect to my other PC. But for some reason, I can't do this with my laptop.
  7. Piztup- Win User

Streaming from Laptop

Try uninstalling Zune, and reinstalling it, then reset up the share option. Remember to have the 360 switched on when you do. Might not help, but has worked for me in the past when if stopped working.
  8. PrimoFuSion Win User

Streaming from Laptop

Check out TVersity, that seems to work well for me when streaming films.
Thema:

Can't stream from Xbox to Laptop

1. Can't stream from Xbox to Laptop - Similar Threads - Can't stream Laptop

2. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  3. Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?: When I try to stream through Xbox and I hit the Live Streaming button, it comes up with a pop-up that says under Live streaming providers, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while"...
  4. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  5. Why can't I stream my games on discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I stream my games on discord: I was in server with friend on discord and I tried to stream my Xbox series s and it wasn't working it would say your live stream stopped working trying again but a few days before it was working...
  6. Can't stream my Xbox One to my laptop anymore.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't stream my Xbox One to my laptop anymore.: So, for the past I'd say maybe 2 weeks I've been streaming my Xbox to my laptop with no problem, only until recently. Every time I click stream it shows this popup saying I need to sign into my...
  7. Can't stream Xbox One to laptop. UPnP not set up. Running on Military wifi.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream Xbox One to laptop. UPnP not set up. Running on Military wifi.: I am in the USMC, I live in the barracks, therefore I have to pay for a wifi subscription with a wifi hotspot service named Boingo. The wifi works perfectly fine and I can game at really good...
  8. I can't stream my Xbox One to my Windows 10 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't stream my Xbox One to my Windows 10 laptop: When ever I try to stream my Xbox One, it starts streaming then tells me I don't have a controller connected to my Xbox or computer, it reads: There are no controller attached to this PC. Attach...
  9. Can't stream to laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stream to laptop: My laptop has been connected to the same router via Ethernet cables. It used to work flawlessly but lately I have to try many times to get it to connect. Tonight has been a disaster, The can see...
  10. Since last console update i can't stream to laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since last console update i can't stream to laptop: I don't own a TV right now and the only way I can use my console is via streaming... Ever since the latest console update i can't stay connected more than a minute.. It's not my connection. The...