Can't stay signed in / Store doesn't work

Discus and support Can't stay signed in / Store doesn't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox One S, has worked fine until today. Now I can't stay signed in for more than a few minutes, and can't always sign in at all, although I can sign... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ouchthats, Nov 18, 2018.

1. ouchthats
    ouchthats Guest

Xbox One S, has worked fine until today. Now I can't stay signed in for more than a few minutes, and can't always sign in at all, although I can sign in sometimes. I also can't launch the store or Xbox Assist; the store gives an error (not always the same
    error; see below) and Xbox assist stays stuck on the lightbulb animation it starts with.

Test Network Connection consistently reports "Everything is good. Your console is connected to the internet", and the internet is working fine on all other devices. I've restarted the console and my modem/router, and had the console forget my network so
    I could re-enter the details. Nothing changed.

In the course of all this, I'm getting a variety of error codes from failed signin attempts and trying to launch the store, including 0x87DD0013, 0x80131505, 0x80131500, 0x00000194, 0x87DD0004, 0x80072F30, 0x00000007. The error messages too are all over
    the place, from "Something happened at our end" to "You're not connected to the internet"; "Try that again" to "Wait a few minutes".

Anyone have any idea what's up?

:)

ouchthats, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Bingo

Can't play because it won't stay on, my server is working fine it is on your end that doesn't work.

ReddishFlame905, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Store doesn't work: 0x8013153B

Every time I try to do anything on the store I get a page saying "Try that again. Page could not be loaded. Please try again later." With a button to refresh the page. After that it says "The error code is 0x8013153B, in case you need it. CV:/gGEOvs2mkWiTsTP"

I'm on xbox live. Online games work. And download codes that I already have for games work. The store home page loads but clicking any of the options leads to this message. It also doesn't matter how I try to access the store. For example, in Battlefront
    attempting to buy the season pass brings up the same message. Any help?

EchoOfEternity5, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest

Wishcatcher, Nov 19, 2018
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

I would try either doing a hard reset or disconnecting your xbox from power for 30 seconds, then powering it back on. This will most likely clear up the issue.

Tormaz, Nov 19, 2018
  6. Hey there ouchthats!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this problem staying connected.

It's not hard to imagine how that could be real frustrating especially if you wanna play online. Let's see if we can help you with this.

I noticed you state that everything seems pretty cool with your internet connection.

HAve you already gone through all the troubleshooting steps outlined on our support for random disconnection at "My Xbox One is getting randomly
    disconnected from Xbox Live
    "? If you haven't I'd give that a shot first.

If that doesn't work then I would try the troubleshooting on our support page called

"I get an error message when I run the 'Test Multiplayer connection' on Xbox One
    ". That helps a lot when it comes to problems staying connected to Xbox Live.

Give those pages a look through, the steps a try and let us know how that helped if and when you get a chance.

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 20, 2018
  7. choppyseize
    choppyseize Guest
    Hi, Just to add to what XBF Esteban R stated. I would also check to make sure your subscription is still active and that you aren't signed in somewhere else on another device.

choppyseize, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: