Cant stay connected to Xbox LIVE when starting up a game.

Discus and support Cant stay connected to Xbox LIVE when starting up a game. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can connect to Xbox Live just fine in the dashboard. The problem occurs when I go to load/play a game. As the game is loading I check the status of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iEviLDoG, Jul 26, 2014.

1. iEviLDoG
    iEviLDoG Guest

I can connect to Xbox Live just fine in the dashboard. The problem occurs when I go to load/play a game. As the game is loading I check the status of my connection I notice I'm no longer connected to Xbox Live but still signed in to my profile.

It never gives a notification of disconnecting me and it doesn't give any errors if I test my connection. If I try to connect to Live again it says my connection has been lost and to try sign in again. Each time I've tested my connection it has shown no
    problems either, this is also the first time this has happened.

:)

iEviLDoG, Jul 26, 2014
  2. Simen Elmar
    Simen Elmar Guest
    Xbox live Problem FIX IT!!!

im starting to get really mad at xbox now!

when i turn on my xbox on try to connect to internet it says that i cant.

when i go to network settings and try test xbox live connection i get this

Your network status

Network: connected

internet: connected

Xbox LIVE: connected

LIVE statys

Service: up

Marketplace: up

Accounts: up

Matchmaking: up

so i am connected but still cant connect, this is the 3 day this is happening and i cant play online!

im considering switching to ps3 because of this **** problem!

here i pay for live, and it wont work and i know its not my network

Simen Elmar, Jul 26, 2014
  3. KaoticKillr
    KaoticKillr Guest
    Cannot connect: Error code 8007065b

I cant stay connected to xbox live for longer than 20mins

KaoticKillr, Jul 26, 2014
  4. JTerk438
    JTerk438 Guest

It's a known issue with the Xbox Live service, from what I gather. They are working on it, according to the status page, one of the few pages on xbox.com that works. For updates, visit
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status.

I am in no way, shape, or form a Xbox support tech. Hopefully they will get it sorted out soon.

JTerk438, Jul 26, 2014
  5. JTerk438 Win User

It's a known issue with the Xbox Live service, from what I gather. They are working on it, according to the status page, one of the few pages on xbox.com that works. For updates, visit
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status.

I am in no way, shape, or form a Xbox support tech. Hopefully they will get it sorted out soon.
  6. NGMUSICMAN1990 Win User

No connection to internet/xbox live

what is happeneing with xbox live today cant connect or stay connected?
  7. irvine82 Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox live

i cant get connected either problem between xbox live & internet when i do the test , i live in scotland , my friend stays a few hundred meters away and hes online , anyone know whats up here ???
  8. KaoticKillr Win User

Cannot connect: Error code 8007065b

I cant stay connected to xbox live for longer than 20mins
  9. RBJacklin Win User

Anthem unplayable when you get to forge at begining of game

Im having the same problem with Anthem except when it crashes it disconnects my xbox from xbox live. I cant stay connected long enough to complete a mission.
Thema:

1. Cant stay connected to Xbox LIVE when starting up a game. - Similar Threads - Cant stay connected

2. i cant log into my roblox account, it just stays like this for more than 20 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant log into my roblox account, it just stays like this for more than 20 minutes: [img] i scan the qr code and it says its confirming my login on my other device but nothing happens for more than 20 minutes 46b24189-1e04-4747-a221-1493d272d115
  3. xbox live? in my xbox i cant stay connected to xbox live i redeemed 2 cards and now i cant...

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live? in my xbox i cant stay connected to xbox live i redeemed 2 cards and now i cant...: xbox live? in my xbox i cant stay connected to xbox live i redeemed 2 cards and now i cant get in to my account on my xbox will not stay connected to xbox live what a rip off xbox is...
  4. i cant stay logged into microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant stay logged into microsoft: everytime i try to invite someone to my game since they did away with bedrock, i cant invite anyone without signing back into microsoft. Well tonight im signed into micro soft and i still cant...
  5. Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...: I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted and get a message that says I lost my connection to the EA servers. 1c8555aa-f0ef-4e53-b4f9-f46977f121c0
  6. cant stay logged in on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant stay logged in on xbox one: ever since all the updates on the xbox one im having troubles staying logged in cause everytime i go to my xbox one its automatically signed me out and i have to keep signing in its never done...
  7. Cant stay connected to EA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant stay connected to EA: to EA server, on ALL my EA games, I last maybe 5 minutes an BAM Im kicked to the curb. ed624060-c6e3-4e9e-96d6-c3e87629f11e
  8. controllers cant stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    controllers cant stay connected: my controllers can't stay connected to the xbox one console wirelessly unless i bring them very close to the console even when the batteries are fully charged. can i get any help in resolving...
  9. Cant stay connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant stay connected.: Upon getting on my xbox360 today,I am unable to stay signed in for more then about 10 minutes,I keep getting the message that says xbox live can't aquire IP address,and instructs me to disconnect...
  10. i cant stay connected 2 xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant stay connected 2 xbox live: as of this afternoon i cant stay connected . all wire connections & network tests are fine . also my gold dosent exp until 4-1-14 . every time i try 2 start a game or an app i'm immediately...