Can't stay connected / download anything.

Discus and support Can't stay connected / download anything. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't download anything of xbla (profiles work tho), the bar freezes at 0% or 5% and I always lose connection after about 20mintues of use (doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by datapack, Jan 11, 2014.

1. datapack
    datapack Guest

I can't download anything of xbla (profiles work tho), the bar freezes at 0% or 5% and I always lose connection after about 20mintues of use (doesn't matter what I do).

It feels like i've tried everything I can, turning the router on and off, portforwarding, clearing system cache, formating the hdd, download to usb, moving my xboxs location, switching between wireless and wired connection, only connecting the xbox to the
    modem, changing ethernet cable and more but I can't think of any off the top of my head...

ANY help would be appreciated.

:)

datapack, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Is the patch worth the download time?

Patch downloads take a matter of seconds, and you can't stay connected to live without it.

Photonimus, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    Question

It will Revert if you have to Download your Profile again to the last time you were Connected with Xbox LIVE. It can't see what you did while not Connected. Game Save File will stay, Achievements will Revert.

Elohmn, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Photonimus Win User

Is the patch worth the download time?

Patch downloads take a matter of seconds, and you can't stay connected to live without it.
  5. PRMC KIRK Win User

Updated console - Netflix keeps dropping out of internet connection

Hello, I've tried deleting the app reinstalling it. Deleting the cache etc

Now I can't stay connected to Xbox live for anything without it disconnecting. Currently can't connect to Xbox live at all but typing this with my Internet working ?????
  6. Issigri Win User

X Box Live

In my case after it still not downloading the update (Since yesterday I was connecting to live, but it says you have to download an update to stay connected, you try and it fails so you can't stay in live) after over a day I started trying things - finally
    doing a firmware update on my Asus RT-AC68U router allowed it to download the update and I'm back on XBox Live.
  7. AdamLaurin12 Win User

Xbox One startup problems

I haven't tried that because it doesn't matter if I'm connected to the internet or not. It will just act as though it is off and stay on a black screen or after a while it will go on the green startup loading screen and stay stuck there. It never get's a
    chance to try and download anything.
  8. ElleShadows Win User

Xbox 360 backwards compatibility issue

Thanks.

So far i've tried running Gears of war 3 and Castle Crashers.

the game just starts as normal, but a message appears saying "downloading profile data" but the loading bar just stays the same without loading anything, the game starts but without logging into my profile. Then i try downloading my xbox 360 profile from
    the dashboard but it says "can't connect to xbox live"
Thema:

1. Can't stay connected / download anything. - Similar Threads - Can't stay connected

2. I can't buy a game, it stays loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a game, it stays loading: I need help buying the game I love so much, I have been experiencing this error for days. 3f2915ed-d8af-46fa-b58d-fff9734b617c
  3. Controller doesny stay connected to my series x. I can't play games even with a cable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller doesny stay connected to my series x. I can't play games even with a cable...: Tried 3 controllers, all with latest firmware installed (including a brand new one) . Disconnect every couple seconds. Console is about 10 ft from where I sit, but the controllers disconnect...
  4. games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game...

in XBoX on Windows
    games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game...: games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game now and if i click cancel then the game always stuck on loading screen forever. [img]...
  5. Can't stay connected to multiplayer servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stay connected to multiplayer servers: I have recently moved to my parent's place in Germany from the UK, trying to set up my Xbox One X. Can connect fine to Xbox Live (on a wired connection) and when I run network and multiplayer...
  6. My Xbox One X Can't Stay Connected to Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X Can't Stay Connected to Wifi: I've had an Xbox One X for awhile now. It worked fine for awhile, but a persistent issue appeared when the console began to randomly disconnect from the Wifi for about 5 seconds at a time every 20...
  7. I'm facing LOTS of disconnections since yesterday, Saturday. Sometimes I simply can't stay...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm facing LOTS of disconnections since yesterday, Saturday. Sometimes I simply can't stay...: My internet service is absolute OK. I already did multiple cold reboots, even unplugging power cord for about five minutes. Checked network cable. My Xbox One X is still disconnecting my gamertag....
  8. Can't stay connected to the internet.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't stay connected to the internet.: I have an Xbox one original (packaged with halo mcc) and no matter what game i play i dc. I factory reset my Xbox a few times, rest the router, etc,. Idk what the issue is, can someone please help...
  9. Can't stay signed in / Store doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stay signed in / Store doesn't work: Xbox One S, has worked fine until today. Now I can't stay signed in for more than a few minutes, and can't always sign in at all, although I can sign in sometimes. I also can't launch the store or...
  10. Can't stay logged into Sky Go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stay logged into Sky Go: Hi, I have 3 Xbox One's with Sky Go app on them. Sky Go works fine on all three, but every time I switch one of them on I need to log in with my Sky ID which is very annoying does anyone know...