Can't start the "Fan Zone" side quest

Discus and support Can't start the "Fan Zone" side quest in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm at 97% completion of the side quests, so i'm pretty sure this should be the final one. This is the one in the NW corner of Old Town, where you hear... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Legionaire161, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Can't start the "Fan Zone" side quest

I'm at 97% completion of the side quests, so i'm pretty sure this should be the final one. This is the one in the NW corner of Old Town, where you hear a guy over the loud speaker saying the situation is dire. Will trade ammo for food and water and meds
    and stuff. I've watched vids and troy tells me over the radio the place is supposed to be empty, and i'm supposed to get into elevator and start the quest, but i start it. I've already beaten the game so i'm hoping thats not the reason. Anyone know how to
    resolve this?

:)

Legionaire161, Feb 14, 2015
  2. KyBlueSky
    KyBlueSky Guest
    Welcome Newbies!

[quote user="rygar21"]

where and when can i start picking up all the side quests. so far i have the "join the empire" and i just finished the golden dragon claw.

i need more side quests Can't start the "Fan Zone" side quest :)

also, when can i purchase a house Can't start the "Fan Zone" side quest :)Can't start the "Fan Zone" side quest :)Can't start the "Fan Zone" side quest :)Can't start the "Fan Zone" side quest :)Can't start the "Fan Zone" side quest :)Can't start the "Fan Zone" side quest :)Can't start the "Fan Zone" side quest :)

[/quote]

As far as side quests go, talk to everyone, at times its seems like they all have a quest attached.....

KyBlueSky, Feb 14, 2015
  3. Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

[quote user="Haiku Hitman"]

Footage of the demo included in Zone of the Enders HD Collection:

[view:]

[/quote]

Man o man I can't wait for this. Even the start screen looks awesome. Thanks for the video.

PlatinumSpectre, Feb 14, 2015
  4. Can't start the "Fan Zone" side quest

Nevermind...i figured it out

Legionaire161, Feb 14, 2015
  5. Ferdi Flyer
    Ferdi Flyer Guest
    I can not find Noah i checked to see if i did it already but does not pop up under side quests. How did you figure yours out?

Ferdi Flyer, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't start the "Fan Zone" side quest