Can't start Metro Last Light Redux on Game Pass, even though it should be on game pass (To...

Discus and support Can't start Metro Last Light Redux on Game Pass, even though it should be on game pass (To... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, i saw that Metro Last Light would be removed from game pass on the 31st of August. i decided to quickly play it so i dont have to buy it later. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AeroProfil, Aug 25, 2020.

1. AeroProfil
    AeroProfil Guest

Can't start Metro Last Light Redux on Game Pass, even though it should be on game pass (To...

So, i saw that Metro Last Light would be removed from game pass on the 31st of August. i decided to quickly play it so i dont have to buy it later. i last played it today at 13:00, then played another game with a friend. at around 17:00, i wanted to continue
    playing metro, but i got this error.

for some info:

my game pass ultimate subscribtion ends on november 22nd, so its active.

i already tried to use the page for that error 0x82d40007 and did every step. but it didnt help.

i reseached a bit and on some threads people say, they found out their game wasnt starting anymore because it was removed from game pass. however, (today is the 25th of august), metro last light should be removed on august 31st, which is in 6 days.

my assumption is, that for some reason, my xbox thinks that the game isnt on game pass anymore, even though it should be.

can somebody from xbox please help me quickly and/or check if there is something wrong with the game pass database so it incorrectly says that the game isnt on gamepass anymore?

i ask for a quick so i can finish the story before august 31st. thanks in advance

(sorry for my english, im not a native speaker)

:)

AeroProfil, Aug 25, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: