Can’t start game

Discus and support Can’t start game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox one I keep getting this message For this the owner needs to sign in I am signed in and i only have one account on my xbox one Game in question... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by steve210887, Apr 16, 2020.

1. steve210887
    steve210887 Guest

Can’t start game

Xbox one I keep getting this message

For this the owner needs to sign in

I am signed in and i only have one account on my xbox one

Game in question is city skylines which i downloaded as a game pass game

:)

steve210887, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Edgarour Win User

Can’t start game

skylines isn´t longer in the Game Pass catalog
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

Can’t start game

Unfortunately Cities Skylines has been removed from the game pass service, so to keep playing you will have to buy it.
  4. JoshuaChavez5 Win User

can I get a suspension excused

Hey umm one more question does the suspension mean I can’t talk with people in the game or I can’t start or join a party
  5. FuadAlhariri Win User

"You need a controller to play this game"

How do I start the game while using mouse and keyboard, I can’t start it with mouse and keyboard so I have to use the controller
  6. BaileyBrennan Win User

Ace combat 7 keeps crashing

I did all of this including reinstalling the game now I can’t even start a mission before it crashes
Thema:

Can’t start game

1. Can’t start game - Similar Threads - Can’t start game

2. When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...: When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7 error “this is my problem in Xbox 3713cff3-15ef-46cc-928f-56f246f59954
  3. I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....: I have an Xbox and Microsoft flight simulator. When I start msfs, it shows that it needs an update When I click on « update », it shows that it can’t do the update And then when I retry to...
  4. I can’t join/start parties?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t join/start parties?: For some reason whenever I get a party invite and go to join, it tells me there is no party available, and when I go to start a party, it doesn’t let me load into it. What can I do to fix this...
  5. I can’t start insurgency sandstorm on xbox one (2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t start insurgency sandstorm on xbox one (2023): I am stuck in the lobby screen, everytime I get into a game there is an error code that says that I need to select a class in order to play, but the thing is I ALREADY DID. Is there a way to fix...
  6. Can’t start any games or apps on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t start any games or apps on my xbox: I have a problem with opening games or apps on my xbox. When i try to open a game or app it just sais that the game took to long to open. I’ve looked at other’s that have the same problem on this...
  7. I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...: I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message saying there has been a “data mismatch.” I don’t know how to fix it, any ideas?...
  8. No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox: I wanted to play forza but it kicks me out, then I tried Destiny 2 and the same thing happened even though I have a disk copy of the game. I tried to restart my console but when I click on restart...
  9. can’t save progress on gears of war 2 nor start a co-op game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t save progress on gears of war 2 nor start a co-op game: Cannot play gears of war 2 over cloud because Xbox live no longer supports Xbox 360 profiles and yet gears of war 2 requires an Xbox 360 profile to save progress....
  10. Suddenly can’t start new FFX game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly can’t start new FFX game.: So my gf owns FFX. Ive been loggibg her into my xbox one and swutch back to my profile to play FFX under my ganertag for the last two months. Today i open the game and suddenly get a trophy i...