Can't Start Game Streaming

Discus and support Can't Start Game Streaming in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi After multiple problems logging into the Xbox App I connect my Xbox One to the app with no issue. Unfortunately I am unable to stream from my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cagarner-9A59B5D5-C152-4617-AEBB-5F886E1C5772, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Can't Start Game Streaming

Hi

After multiple problems logging into the Xbox App I connect my Xbox One to the app with no issue. Unfortunately I am unable to stream from my Xbox One to my Windows 10 PC. it fails every part of the "Test streaming" test, but there should be no reason why.
    The Xbox app is providing me with the option to "Play from Console" under game titles but when I attempt to, its says connecting and then provides the error message;

"Game streaming is turned off on your Xbox One. To turn it back on, go to your console and open Settings > Preference."

This setting was one of the first things I checked, along with the smartglass settings so everybody can connect to the Xbox One.

I have gone into Windows 10 Services and made sure that all Xbox services are started automatically. I have also made sure that both ougbound and inbound connections for Xbox things are not being blocked my my firewall.

Below is some information I have gathered that may be useful:

Software

Xbox App Version 11.12.9011.00000

Xbox OS Version: 10.0.10586.1024

Windows 10: All updates installed

Network

The Xbox one is connected to the same 1Gbps network switch as my PC, then the router is connected to a Virgin Media Router. The whole network runs at 1Gbps.

Detailed Network Statistics

Download Speed: 106.69 Mbps

Upload Speed: 6.01 Mbps

Packet Loss: 0%

MTU: 1480

Latency: 160ms

Im assuming the latency is when contacting the Xbox Servers because I pinged my Xbox One over the network from my PC and Latency is 0 - 1ms.

I even re-formatted my PC to try and fix this and the login issues.

I hope an answer can be found as it is an important feature to me tha I was hoping to use.

Thanks

Chris

:)

Cagarner-9A59B5D5-C152-4617-AEBB-5F886E1C5772, Jan 1, 2016
  2. Can you use a Netflix account on Xbox Live if the Netflix account is under a different e-mail address?

Okay, thank you for this information. Can't wait to start streaming movies and shows!

Nyzo-BF741EBD-32D4-4614-BC56-96FF9D8CFDAC, Jan 1, 2016
  3. WolverineRD
    WolverineRD Guest
    Nothing works right...apps won't stream, games won't launch

Sick of this useless ****...Nothing works right. Can't stream Vudu or Prime, games won't start or say not enough space when there's hundreds of gigs free.

WolverineRD, Jan 2, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't Start Game Streaming