Can't start Forza Horizon 4 after Win10 updated?

Discus and support Can't start Forza Horizon 4 after Win10 updated? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Will suddenlly quit out game on starting window, re authrization login, xbox login, not work. No error, No Dialog, just quit game, game gone? How to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by donghan_Y, Mar 20, 2021.

1. donghan_Y
    donghan_Y Guest

Will suddenlly quit out game on starting window, re authrization login, xbox login, not work.

No error, No Dialog, just quit game, game gone?

How to deal with it?

:)

donghan_Y, Mar 20, 2021
  2. supermm Win User

Forza horizon 4 load failed (an unknown error occurred. Please try again later) (Xbox one)

This weekend Forza 4 Horizon would start on my Xbox, after power-off and fresh start Forza starts.
  3. Dartsun16 Win User

Downloads slow down and eventually stop

Having the same problems here in Aus, i'm in low dial up speeds at the moment . After 4 hours I'm at 63% of a 458MB update. Havn't even started the 4.3gb update for Forza horizon 3
  4. RuniXSHED Win User

Games updates problems

I have an issue with my games updates on xbox one that i started experiencing 4 days ago with forza horizon 4 and then nba 2k20. I received an 11.9mb update for forza horizon 4 on 17 april 2020 which kept recurring after completion. I removed
    the game and i am installing it again right now. Yesterday i began to have the same issue with nba 2k20 with a 3.2mb update. So the problem is with a very small size update that recurrs after each completion
    I have the same problem with nba 2k20.Did you solve the issue?@samersaade
  5. Lowe Nilsson Win User

Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4

Thanks for the response, it seems to force me to download "Forza Horizon 4" first. When I click pause it's download and then try to start download on "Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition" it stays at "Downloading" and starts Downloading process of "Forza Horizon 4". I also tried logging into my account on different computer which worked.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crashes and Xbox Shuts Down While Playing

Sorry that the issue still persist.

Make sure to keeps us updated after testing other games and reinstalling Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

1. Can't start Forza Horizon 4 after Win10 updated? - Similar Threads - Can't start Forza

2. I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app: About a week ago, I started having a problem that makes an error code appear when trying to launch minecraft. [img] At the same time a problem occurred that made my xbox app not start instead...
  3. Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive: Soo i uninstalled OneDrive (without knowing what troubles this means) and deleted all the fiiles. OneDrive was actually still on my PC, but the next day i was unable to run FH 5 on Xbox app and...
  4. I can't start my forza horizion 5 on the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my forza horizion 5 on the xbox app: I am trying to start it from the Xbox app but end up with Microsoft store gaming services. I get the 0x80070003 code also when trying to verify the files. I have updated the Xbox app, windows,...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.: I'm very confused, my Xbox live and Steam accounts are linked. The Sign-in popup says that I am signed into a Microsoft account but I cannot get past the start screen....
  6. I can't start my Forza Horizon 4 Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my Forza Horizon 4 Game: Hi. I can't start my Forza Horizon 4 game. When I press start it kinda starts but then close again. Can you guys help me or tell me how to fix this. Thank you! -Monkey...
  7. não consigo iniciar o forza horizon.[I can't start forza horizon.]

in XBoX on Windows
    não consigo iniciar o forza horizon.[I can't start forza horizon.]: por favor se alguém me poder ajudar instalei através do xbox game pass BETA e tenho windows 10. [Translation - please if anyone can help me i installed through the xbox game pass BETA and i have...
  8. Can't start Forza 4 anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Forza 4 anymore: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I can see it in the store and it's updated fully...
  9. I can't start Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start Forza Motorsport 7: Hi everybody, I can't start the game Forza Motorsport 7. If I want to start it, it beginns to launch till I have to press "enter" . After that the game closes, mostly without a fail error. In...
  10. I can't start my forza horizon 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't start my forza horizon 3: Error code is 0x80240438 they say update fault,but my game is new 785860c8-b92b-44d9-b8ee-4f0b4207493d