Can't start Forza 4 anymore

Discus and support Can't start Forza 4 anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I can see it in the store and it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuastenKevin, May 12, 2019.

1. QuastenKevin
    QuastenKevin Guest

Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I can see it in the store and it's updated fully

:)

QuastenKevin, May 12, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

did you purchase the game or are you playing it through game pass?

check that your game pass hasn't expired as that would give that error.

if you bought the game or your game pass is paid up, before you try a full uninstall/reinstall, try deleting your account from your xbox, hold the power button for 10 seconds until it powers down, leave it for a minute or 2 then switch it back on and add
    your account to the xbox again.

let FH4 sync your save from the cloud when you start the game or you will lose your progress

just make sure you know your email and password before you remove the account
  3. freerunninglou9 Win User

u may have to unistall and install it again :)
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

5. Mr Outlaw 1320 Win User

What I'd like to see in a DLC pack.

No need to ask for DLC cars in forza 4 anymore, they already have them ready to go. need to start a thred for Forza 5 in 2013 and get a car list going for that game.
  6. Pakalolo Time Win User

MY FORZA......What the hell happened!

Forza 4 is coming out so they don't care about Forza 3 anymore and Turn 10 SUCKS!!!
Thema:

1. Can't start Forza 4 anymore - Similar Threads - Can't start Forza

2. I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app: About a week ago, I started having a problem that makes an error code appear when trying to launch minecraft. [img] At the same time a problem occurred that made my xbox app not start instead...
  3. Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive: Soo i uninstalled OneDrive (without knowing what troubles this means) and deleted all the fiiles. OneDrive was actually still on my PC, but the next day i was unable to run FH 5 on Xbox app and...
  4. I can't start my forza horizion 5 on the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my forza horizion 5 on the xbox app: I am trying to start it from the Xbox app but end up with Microsoft store gaming services. I get the 0x80070003 code also when trying to verify the files. I have updated the Xbox app, windows,...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.: I'm very confused, my Xbox live and Steam accounts are linked. The Sign-in popup says that I am signed into a Microsoft account but I cannot get past the start screen....
  6. Can't start Forza Horizon 4 after Win10 updated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start Forza Horizon 4 after Win10 updated?: Will suddenlly quit out game on starting window, re authrization login, xbox login, not work. No error, No Dialog, just quit game, game gone? How to deal with it?...
  7. I can't start my Forza Horizon 4 Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my Forza Horizon 4 Game: Hi. I can't start my Forza Horizon 4 game. When I press start it kinda starts but then close again. Can you guys help me or tell me how to fix this. Thank you! -Monkey...
  8. não consigo iniciar o forza horizon.[I can't start forza horizon.]

in XBoX on Windows
    não consigo iniciar o forza horizon.[I can't start forza horizon.]: por favor se alguém me poder ajudar instalei através do xbox game pass BETA e tenho windows 10. [Translation - please if anyone can help me i installed through the xbox game pass BETA and i have...
  9. I can't start Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start Forza Motorsport 7: Hi everybody, I can't start the game Forza Motorsport 7. If I want to start it, it beginns to launch till I have to press "enter" . After that the game closes, mostly without a fail error. In...
  10. I can't start my forza horizon 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't start my forza horizon 3: Error code is 0x80240438 they say update fault,but my game is new 785860c8-b92b-44d9-b8ee-4f0b4207493d