Cant start digital game

Discus and support Cant start digital game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my XBOX series S I bought call of duty black ops cold war and it wont start I even tried uninstalling it and it still wont start... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OnxyGreens, Apr 26, 2021.

1. OnxyGreens
    OnxyGreens Guest

Cant start digital game

On my XBOX series S I bought call of duty black ops cold war and it wont start I even tried uninstalling it and it still wont start

:)

OnxyGreens, Apr 26, 2021
  2. MatthewHamers Win User

0x87e107f2

Same here. Cant start any digital games only games that are on disc will start
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Cant start digital game

Hello @OnxyGreens! I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support! We understand that you are currently facing issues with your digital games. But don't worry, please try the following troubleshooting to fix the issue.

Step 1: Clear Mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Step 2: Remove your account:

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm then re-add your account.

Step 3: Check your NAT type:

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

Step 4: Reset your console:

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Step 5: Check your internet connection:

In case the issue still persists, please try connecting to a different network, or perhaps using a hotspot momentarily to see if the subscription works and then connecting to your home network once more.

I also highly recommend checking the link below for further assistance:

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

I hope this helps you out! wish you a lovely day!

Best Wishes.
  4. dudeskis01 Win User

Why buy digital?

you cant purchase the games at release digitally. well you are starting to now, but not last year.
  5. Thyowe Win User

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided release date wrong in the store.

Same problem in Germany, and I cant start the digital version.
  6. Xx SleeMan xX Win User

Digital Download Broken Confirmed

Agree disc way better i took a day off for this game and cant play digital download doesnt work but confirm payment always and still work , and dont expect to have a compensation for lost times player on stream already level 40 lol and i cant start my download
    yet they should refund us so i can go to a store and get it digital game are always broken this was the laxt time they get me
Thema:

Cant start digital game

1. Cant start digital game - Similar Threads - Cant start digital

2. I Cant start my Games what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cant start my Games what can I do?: I’ve been playing Nba 2k 24 and fifa 23 and all of a sudden today I can start it but I don’t get in the menu to play I’m basically stuck in the loading screen I already checked if I’m connected...
  3. when i go to account manage the site start reloading forever and i cant go to my subs...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i go to account manage the site start reloading forever and i cant go to my subs...: i tried to cancel it from my phone then my ipad and its the same happing 15b9e3e5-205b-4d33-811e-b0c7c76666b0
  4. Today my xbox took my progress and started me back to level 1.I cant use any of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today my xbox took my progress and started me back to level 1.I cant use any of my...: My XBOX has an error Status store and subscriptions. My progress isn't showing on the game it is set back to level 1. I've been playing but with all basic load outs. The XBOX STATUS Shows a...
  5. Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account

in XboX Insiders
    Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account: Overall the problem is that it says my accounts are linked but when I go to stream it pops up saying I need to link my account, I do what it says then boom it pops up again and again and again. I...
  6. I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: A month or two ago I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy and started playing the first one, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I didn't open the other two games until I finished the...
  7. I cant download games it just started happening a day ago idk what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant download games it just started happening a day ago idk what to do.: So for a day now iv been trying to download games but for some reason everytime i try to download a game my download speed randomly slowly drops to 0 and the game stops downloading i checked my...
  8. error code that i cant find anything about when trying to start any installation of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code that i cant find anything about when trying to start any installation of minecraft: When I try to start an installation in java it starts installing before it pauses at around 30 MB and stops, then will say either connection was reset or that there was less than 30 bytes...
  9. Cant start some game on Xbox PC /Atomic Heart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start some game on Xbox PC /Atomic Heart: Hello So i did Tamper with the System with O&O Shutup 10, but revertet the settings to Default. [img] Psychonauts an other games are Starting, but not the one i got the Xbox Premium for....
  10. Cant start a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start a game: When I launch game on xbox app on pc, following error appears 0x80070005. I tried sfc/scannow and thats ok idk what to do [img] e415149f-ebad-47ba-922a-51246118e9cd