Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.

Discus and support Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've completed all the main mission up to that point in the story but the mission won't begin and talking to Walter doesn't give me nothing besides... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kade Riddell, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Kade Riddell
    Kade Riddell Guest

I've completed all the main mission up to that point in the story but the mission won't begin and talking to Walter doesn't give me nothing besides generic conversation. On Xbox.

:)

Kade Riddell, Nov 22, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Kade. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

As this is a game-specific issue, please contact the game publisher for assistance.

Bethesda Support: https://help.bethesda.net/

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Are we being lied to about the performance of the next generation consoles

i have a 3080ti and a ryzen 7 5800x, starfield runs 60fps on a 55"4k tv no issues at 4k resolution too. cpu usage hovers around 37% and gpu less than 90% set mostly to high which is higher than series x, i have seen series x running starfield, it is horrid, graphics are running at low to medium if that and 30fps is just yuk.

surprised the series s can even start starfield as the series s is rubbish. series x is very old tech now too, ancient in tech terms.

the 2060 is more powerful than the series s, the series x is less powerful than the 2080.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Starfield

Like i said,it will only run on the current gen consoles,the Series X/S.

The older gen consoles don't have the hardware to run Starfield.

The Xbox One X is a last gen console.Skyrim works as it was made for the Xbox 360 & upgraded to run on Xbox One consoles.

If you want to play Starfield the4n you'll either need to buy a Xbox Series X or S or play it via the cloud if you can.

It's been known that Starfield will only play on current gen consoles for quite a while.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

STARFIELD All That Money Can Buy Glitched

6. Mike Hall5 Win User

STARFIELD All That Money Can Buy Glitched

Hi,

I’m on the All Money Can Buy quest.

I finished the quest and get back to my ship to talk to Walter and it freezes on his face after going through the talking choices and I receive my rewards for the mission. I’ve tired pretty much everything to this to possibly work. I’ve gone to a much earlier save and re-did the mission. I’ve gone and done other missions and then tried to re-do the mission. I’ve changed ships, right before talking to him. I’ve saved before and after entering the ship and then exited out and started my Xbox and rebooting the game. And nothing has worked. Any help would be appreciated. I love the game but I’m stuck now from advancing.
Thema:

1. Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield. - Similar Threads - Can't start money

2. I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app: About a week ago, I started having a problem that makes an error code appear when trying to launch minecraft. [img] At the same time a problem occurred that made my xbox app not start instead...
  3. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  4. I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.: Whenever somebody invites me, all I see is "Ask to Join". When I attempt to start a coop session, I can see players online, but no means to send an invite. Network status is Open, Multiplayer is...
  5. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  6. I can't start up the Xbox App at all

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start up the Xbox App at all: I have tried every way possible to get the app to work and always end up back to square 1. I've tried resetting app, tried deleting app, tried Powershell, Tried resetting the PC I have run about...
  7. Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves: I am looking to start a new save on Fable 3 (being played on an Xbox One X/S series) but already have the 5 slots used; how can I delete one or two of these specific saves so I have one open?...
  8. MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought: Can someone from MICROSOFT please contact me? I can't start Minecraft Java edition on my PC Windows. I bought it 3 years ago, and played it for years, but I had to reinstall the whole system due...
  9. I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do?: I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do? 29d8da26-cd04-49aa-84f9-c0e9e8eb1e84
  10. Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive: Soo i uninstalled OneDrive (without knowing what troubles this means) and deleted all the fiiles. OneDrive was actually still on my PC, but the next day i was unable to run FH 5 on Xbox app and...