Cant start a game

Discus and support Cant start a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I launch game on xbox app on pc, following error appears 0x80070005. I tried sfc/scannow and thats ok idk what to do [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richard Císař, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Cant start a game

When I launch game on xbox app on pc, following error appears 0x80070005.

I tried sfc/scannow and thats ok

idk what to do
    Cant start a game [​IMG]

:)

Richard Císař, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Geth Win User

Games cant start

3. Miss Diggz Win User

game cant start

Hey there Toast!

If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing the issue you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you've tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!

Thanks!
  4. A Girl Tee Hee Win User

Cant start a game

Just wanted to add this has happened a few times to me and the power cycle worked well!
  5. choppyseize Win User

Cant start a game

I would also check to make sure the console is up to date as well.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Cant start a game

HI,

If powercycle not working, uninstall the game, make a new powercycle, re-install the game but wait 100% before try to launch it.

Regards
Thema:

Cant start a game

1. Cant start a game - Similar Threads - Cant start game

2. I Cant start my Games what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cant start my Games what can I do?: I’ve been playing Nba 2k 24 and fifa 23 and all of a sudden today I can start it but I don’t get in the menu to play I’m basically stuck in the loading screen I already checked if I’m connected...
  3. I cant download games it just started happening a day ago idk what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant download games it just started happening a day ago idk what to do.: So for a day now iv been trying to download games but for some reason everytime i try to download a game my download speed randomly slowly drops to 0 and the game stops downloading i checked my...
  4. Cant start some game on Xbox PC /Atomic Heart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start some game on Xbox PC /Atomic Heart: Hello So i did Tamper with the System with O&O Shutup 10, but revertet the settings to Default. [img] Psychonauts an other games are Starting, but not the one i got the Xbox Premium for....
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC, cant start Game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass PC, cant start Game: Hello, when i start cities skyline that i fully dowloaded on my pc with the game pass, it just says could connect to xbox live. When i try again it doesnt work, when i want to change acc it doesnt...
  6. I own Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but now I cant find the game to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but now I cant find the game to start: I bought the game a year ago and recently my pc kind of crashed so I had to reset it but chose not to delete the files. So when I got it back running I can see all my mods and the game files still...
  7. Cant start my game disc on my dvd in my console xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start my game disc on my dvd in my console xbox one: Hello, I just bought at best buy and I cannot run either I have the original game. Please I need support to make this game run 2ee98f6d-18c7-4d8a-a211-796bbd154b7f
  8. I cant start the formula 1 2021 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start the formula 1 2021 game: I downloaded the formula 1 2021 game on xbox one and i cant start it because i need an update and it cannot be found, i dont know what to do. 916e1d80-9f5b-41c0-97a9-44f6f2020197
  9. Cant start digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start digital game: On my XBOX series S I bought call of duty black ops cold war and it wont start I even tried uninstalling it and it still wont start 76222f94-996f-43f8-9be8-7ed1fac54f69
  10. I cant play xbox game pass games offline, i seted it home but its not working. When i start...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play xbox game pass games offline, i seted it home but its not working. When i start...: I cant play xbox game pass games offline, i seted it home but its not working. When i start game it messages me that next time i will be online, set as home. 052609ac-9f7c-4ac4-a76c-d1e9d3cc2290