CANT SPEND LOCAL CURRENCY AT ALL

Discus and support CANT SPEND LOCAL CURRENCY AT ALL in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i added 25$ and cant spend it it says we couldnt authorize this please make sure you billing address is correct and i have no CC or debit card on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LacedUpForever, Jul 17, 2014.

1. CANT SPEND LOCAL CURRENCY AT ALL

i added 25$ and cant spend it it says we couldnt authorize this please make sure you billing address is correct and i have no CC or debit card on my account and when i go to xbox.com i see the money on my xbox 360 and pc but on pc it says my 25$ is a invalid
    payment PLEASE HELP iwant cod ghosts dlcs please help me

:)

LacedUpForever, Jul 17, 2014
  2. drqg
    drqg Guest
    cant spend local currency

Bong, you're trying to hard.

3. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest

Sorry Bongo, but I think you're completely wrong. Yes, the products you buy are for the console, but you shouldn't be restricted in the way that you buy that content. Especially when IT IS YOUR OWN MONEY that
    you are using.

Tell me, how does it "seem silly" to you to go onto a computer when you are away from your console to buy something, and have it already downloaded by the time you get home? How is it not silly to be forced to go to your console
    to buy something, then be forced to do something else while you wait for it to download? How is it not silly to be forced to exit a game session, to go to the dashboard if you want to buy something, when you can use the website without interrupting your game?

Dirty Loco, Jul 17, 2014
  4. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest

There is no way to make Xbox 360 purchases through the xbox.com Marketplace (it's stupid, I know). This is something that they are supposed to be fixing, but I don't know when.

You will need to buy the DLC through your Xbox console.

Dirty Loco, Jul 17, 2014
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

There is no way to make Xbox 360 purchases through the xbox.com Marketplace (it's stupid, I know). This is something that they are supposed to be fixing, but I don't know when.

You will need to buy the DLC through your Xbox console.
  6. drqg Win User

Bong, you're trying to hard.
  7. Dirty Loco Win User

Sorry Bongo, but I think you're completely wrong. Yes, the products you buy are for the console, but you shouldn't be restricted in the way that you buy that content. Especially when IT IS YOUR OWN MONEY that
    you are using.

Tell me, how does it "seem silly" to you to go onto a computer when you are away from your console to buy something, and have it already downloaded by the time you get home? How is it not silly to be forced to go to your console
    to buy something, then be forced to do something else while you wait for it to download? How is it not silly to be forced to exit a game session, to go to the dashboard if you want to buy something, when you can use the website without interrupting your game?
  8. LacedUpForever Win User

yea i mean iv never had this problem when they had xbox points but i havnt had an xbox in 2 year but i got a new one and cant spend my 25$ at all idk y
  9. BongKaos Win User

IMO----

Idiotic is not the case. It makes perfect sense when driving traffic towards a new product.

What can you purchase from the site but not on the console itself?? Seems more silly to use the website when the monies are for the console....
Thema:

1. CANT SPEND LOCAL CURRENCY AT ALL - Similar Threads - CANT SPEND LOCAL

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  4. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  5. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  6. I cant spend my giftcards

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant spend my giftcards: So my perents and friends bought me two of 10 euros giftcards, but there isnt any options i can spend the giftcards when i try to buy fifa 23 or another game/ curency. I can reedem them and...
  7. my xbox shows £15 from a gift card but cant spend it on any games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my xbox shows £15 from a gift card but cant spend it on any games: i redeemed a £15 gift card and everything went through a normal my account in settings the page shows i have £15.50 when i try to spend it on any game my account only shows i have £0.50...
  8. Cant spend Microsoft Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant spend Microsoft Points: I have £10 worth of Microsoft points on my account and when going to purchase an item that is £4.99 it tells me I have insufficient funds and need to connect another payment method?Yes I am aware...
  9. I CANT SPEND MY $40

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I CANT SPEND MY $40: i just got my xbox 360 in australia and im now in new zealand i had abit of credit in aus and i have a bit left then i brought a nz xbox credit and the i entered it into the xbox 360 it didnt work...
  10. cant spend local currency

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant spend local currency: i added 25$ and cant spend it it says we couldnt authorize this please make sure you billing address is correct and i have no CC or debit card on my account and when i go to xbox.com i see the...