CAN'T SING UP ON BEAM

Discus and support CAN'T SING UP ON BEAM in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I received the Beam integration update on my Xbox One. I tried to stream with Beam and I couldn't. Even I can't create a Beam account using my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dza20, Feb 26, 2017.

1. dza20
    dza20 Guest

CAN'T SING UP ON BEAM

Today I received the Beam integration update on my Xbox One. I tried to stream with Beam and I couldn't. Even I can't create a Beam account using my Microsoft account because the gamertag I've been using for several years on Xbox Live doesn't fit with the
    Beam username rules. Any fix for this? Thanks!

:)

dza20, Feb 26, 2017
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Can't sign up on Beam

There is currently no way to invite others to the preview program however beam should now be available to all users once you've updated your console. If you're having trouble signing up for beam you may want to contact their support team.

bowski477, Feb 26, 2017
  3. Ahmadtb
    Ahmadtb Guest
    Can't sign up on Beam

Can somebody please send me an invitation to preview hub

I cant sign up on Beam.

My Gamertag is

Ahmadtb, Feb 26, 2017
  4. CAN'T SING UP ON BEAM

Hello magonegro20,

If you already have Beam on your Xbox One you must be part of the pre bate team. Thanks for being part of our technology vanguard. But, from what I heard and seen there are still some issues with it running on the Xbox. However, when it does work, it works
    very well. As far as syncing the Beam account, this is what worked for me; With the Edge browser I logged into
    Xbox.com , then I opened up a new tap to Beam, I clicked on the Beam LOG IN and the Beam sign in dialog box popped up, I didn't type or fill in anything in, I just clicked on MICROSOFT, a Microsoft login dialog
    box flashes on the screen and then I'm logged into Beam, and my Gamer tag was automatically carried over into the Beam chat session. Now, I still do not have Beam on my Xbox. So, I don't know if there is anything that has to happen at the backend so that you
    can start streaming, like registering the Xbox itself to be a Beam host. But, let us know if this helps in any way.

Good luck and good gaming,

SA

greg_window10_installer, Mar 1, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey Magonefro20! As SoAnnoying said, if you are part of the preview program you will want to post to the insider forums. Additionally, submitting feedback through the console will be the best way to make sure the team is aware that you are having an issue.
    Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Cizl, Oct 31, 2018
  6. greg_window10_instal Win User

CAN'T SING UP ON BEAM

Hello magonegro20,

If you already have Beam on your Xbox One you must be part of the pre bate team. Thanks for being part of our technology vanguard. But, from what I heard and seen there are still some issues with it running on the Xbox. However, when it does work, it works
    very well. As far as syncing the Beam account, this is what worked for me; With the Edge browser I logged into
    Xbox.com , then I opened up a new tap to Beam, I clicked on the Beam LOG IN and the Beam sign in dialog box popped up, I didn't type or fill in anything in, I just clicked on MICROSOFT, a Microsoft login dialog
    box flashes on the screen and then I'm logged into Beam, and my Gamer tag was automatically carried over into the Beam chat session. Now, I still do not have Beam on my Xbox. So, I don't know if there is anything that has to happen at the backend so that you
    can start streaming, like registering the Xbox itself to be a Beam host. But, let us know if this helps in any way.

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

CAN'T SING UP ON BEAM

Hey Magonefro20! As SoAnnoying said, if you are part of the preview program you will want to post to the insider forums. Additionally, submitting feedback through the console will be the best way to make sure the team is aware that you are having an issue.
    Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. bowski477 Win User

Can't sign up on Beam

There is currently no way to invite others to the preview program however beam should now be available to all users once you've updated your console. If you're having trouble signing up for beam you may want to contact their support team.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can't sing in

10. CamaroGuy96 Win User

Post Beta Bugs/Glitches Here

I've had one instance where everyone's gunshots showed up as beams of light. Every bullet's path showed up as a beam of light and floated in air for a few seconds. It was in the third stage of the map.
Thema:

CAN'T SING UP ON BEAM

1. CAN'T SING UP ON BEAM - Similar Threads - CAN'T SING BEAM

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  4. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03
  5. How do I got unbanned on my xbox that I bought off this person and I can't sing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I got unbanned on my xbox that I bought off this person and I can't sing in: I would love to know how to get my xbox working it does not let me sing in or make a account its says I got a network ban e666782e-8c0c-42c6-92c4-1ccb0c956a70
  6. I buy pc game pass but i can't sing in xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I buy pc game pass but i can't sing in xbox: I buy pc game pass and want to play some game but I can't sing in xbox app. it show "We couldn't sing you in xbox live" "We want make sure this is you. User interaction is required...
  7. Can't sing into xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sing into xbox app: Yesterday it was working fine and today i can't sign in. I opened the app and saw i wasn't logged in so i tried to log in and it showed this. I tried to connect into another account and nothing....
  8. Can't sing in to account on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sing in to account on Xbox One: I can't sing in to my account on Xbox One, I changed many times my password problem the same. I can sing in on website without any issue. Please help. Regards Kalman...
  9. Error 0x801901f4 can't sing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x801901f4 can't sing in: Hi, the xbox is not letting me sing in on any accounts showing error 0x801901f4 this has been going for the past 3 days, I've also tried to remove one of my accounts to then add it back but if I...
  10. Can't sing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in: I bought my kids an Xbox for Christmas. I have been letting them use use my profile but have had to keep it in offline mode so they could still play my games. Here recently the Xbox started...