Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

Discus and support Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jarimenarii, Apr 20, 2024.

1. jarimenarii
    jarimenarii Guest

Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try again. (Ashbeard).

What the actual heck is the problem because I've tried EVERYTHING, from uninstalling and reinstalling, verifying game files, doing the whole network and CHECKING the live network. I'm perfectly signed in through X Box App itself too. So what the hell can actually fix this game because I feel like I wasted my money and all your moderators have not been useful in the other forums.

:)

jarimenarii, Apr 20, 2024
  2. PrintCrowd Win User

Wholesome experiences on Xbox.

People singing shanties in Sea of thieves
  3. Frathos Win User

Shift F enabling Microphone Feedback in Xbox Game Bar or Xbox Beta App

Maybe it's a Sea of Thieves setting as I haven't seen anything yet in Xbox Game Bar that uses SHIFT+F. Unfortunately I don't play Sea of Thieves on PC so I can't check that to confirm for you.
  4. TheSideStep Win User

Home / FAQ Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required

Hello, thank you for replying i've tried contacting support on the Sea of thieves site but i instantly get redirected back to the "Home / FAQ Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required" page and can't do anything about it.
  5. cviniciusm Win User

Network and Audio instability

I am trying to play Destiny 2 and Sea of Thieves, I am receiving several network errors from these games. And audio instability on Sea of Thieves. Whether the activities take more than 10 minutes then the errors arise.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.

If you're trying to play the Xbox Insider version of Sea of Thieves, then be aware that this was the closed Beta before the game launched.

Unless they added an Insider Version after I checked two days ago, you can't play that version, as the servers don't accept the Sea of Thieves Beta client anymore.

You will have to buy the actual game, or have an active Game Pass subscription to be able to play Sea of Thieves.
Thema:

1. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves. - Similar Threads - Can't sing network

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03
  4. How do I got unbanned on my xbox that I bought off this person and I can't sing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I got unbanned on my xbox that I bought off this person and I can't sing in: I would love to know how to get my xbox working it does not let me sing in or make a account its says I got a network ban e666782e-8c0c-42c6-92c4-1ccb0c956a70
  5. I buy pc game pass but i can't sing in xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I buy pc game pass but i can't sing in xbox: I buy pc game pass and want to play some game but I can't sing in xbox app. it show "We couldn't sing you in xbox live" "We want make sure this is you. User interaction is required...
  6. Can't sing into xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sing into xbox app: Yesterday it was working fine and today i can't sign in. I opened the app and saw i wasn't logged in so i tried to log in and it showed this. I tried to connect into another account and nothing....
  7. Can't sing in to account on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sing in to account on Xbox One: I can't sing in to my account on Xbox One, I changed many times my password problem the same. I can sing in on website without any issue. Please help. Regards Kalman...
  8. Error 0x801901f4 can't sing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x801901f4 can't sing in: Hi, the xbox is not letting me sing in on any accounts showing error 0x801901f4 this has been going for the past 3 days, I've also tried to remove one of my accounts to then add it back but if I...
  9. Can't sing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in: I bought my kids an Xbox for Christmas. I have been letting them use use my profile but have had to keep it in offline mode so they could still play my games. Here recently the Xbox started...
  10. CAN'T SING UP ON BEAM

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN'T SING UP ON BEAM: Today I received the Beam integration update on my Xbox One. I tried to stream with Beam and I couldn't. Even I can't create a Beam account using my Microsoft account because the gamertag I've...