Can't sign into Xbox Live - Error Code 0x87DD0005

Discus and support Can't sign into Xbox Live - Error Code 0x87DD0005 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have had the same problem for the last several hours. Tried everything. uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, searched for error code and Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GwendolynKuehn, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Can't sign into Xbox Live - Error Code 0x87DD0005

Have had the same problem for the last several hours. Tried everything. uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, searched for error code and Microsoft says there are no support articles for error code 0x87DD0005. Even changed the primary email in my account.
    Hours later still getting the same error message. Hope Microsoft reads these threads cause there doesn't seem to be any other way to communicate with them. Virtual Agent is useless.

:)

GwendolynKuehn, Apr 24, 2018
  2. Get error code 0x87DD0005 when trying to sign into Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Get error code 0x87DD0005 when trying to sign into Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Can play Microsoft Solitaire Collection, but not Word Games. Is there an solution for this?

ShoeBookFan1961, Apr 24, 2018
  3. PCGuyboston
    PCGuyboston Guest
    XBox Live sign in error code 0x87DD0005

I received this error code 0x87DD0005 while trying to play Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. The message says "We couldn't sign you in to XBox Live right now, try again later." I went to several forums with no results to resolve this problem. I have Microsoft
    Solitaire Collection and I am able to sign into that with no problem. Please help.

PCGuyboston, Apr 24, 2018
  4. Can't sign into Xbox Live - Error Code 0x87DD0005

Hi SearLeader91342,

This Xbox Live Gold issue of error code 0x87DD0005 may be related to your internet settings.

On the following webpage you can find the required router's ports that have to be open.

Xbox One Network Ports | Xbox Live Network Ports

Please let us know if this works!

XB1R HerculesTh, Apr 25, 2018
  5. WiseDragon
    WiseDragon Guest
    WiseDragon, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Israel R_44 Win User

PC can't connect to Xbox Live

I'm receiving error code 0x87DD0005, it's different from the first one. All of my Xbox apps have this code attempting to sign in. I can't access my NAT type due to this code. Weird my loaded games sign me in, but not the apps.
  7. DylanSanchez2 Win User

Trying to install Games off Xbox game pass STILL NOT WORKING Again Still

nevermind i found it in library but now when I try to sign into xbox it says error code but Microsoft store works the error code is

0x87DD0005
  8. XB1R HerculesTh Win User

Hi SearLeader91342,

This Xbox Live Gold issue of error code 0x87DD0005 may be related to your internet settings.

On the following webpage you can find the required router's ports that have to be open.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live

Please let us know if this works!
  9. WiseDragon Win User

Hi All,

I create thread for all with Error 0x87DD0005 or issues with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games and Solitaire, try steps/links on the following post

https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/c9c46361-b05e-4786-bcf2-7d68bfc7db96

@XB1R HerculesTh thumbs up.

Regards!
  10. XBF Crystal P Win User

Error when trying to connect to Xbox Live from a PC 0x8015DC24 or 0x87DD0005

Hi there Pplay,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with connecting to Xbox Live on PC. I recommend to try the following article: Error
    0x87DD0005 occurs on Xbox One or PC

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Can't sign into Xbox Live - Error Code 0x87DD0005 - Similar Threads - Can't sign Live

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  4. Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live: For some context I couldn't sign into my xbox account since 2021 on my xbox 360 and I thought changing my region from south africa to united states could allow me to sign in again and it worked...
  5. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam: [img] I recently downloaded Sea of Thieves from Steam but as soon as I launch the game it asks me to sign in to Xbox Live and it gets stuck on this window without further elaboration, even though...
  8. I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360: Im not able to sign into my one Xbox live account on my Xbox 360 when I try to. it says: sorry there's a problem with the credentials that your using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to...
  9. I can't sign into Xbox live (error code-0x70070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox live (error code-0x70070520: So, I've already posted about my problem with microsoft flight simulator, basically the main problem right now is that I can NOT sign into my Xbox live account whenever I launch a game, the same...
  10. I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...: I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until changes go thru by 11/25. I can't use a code because it wants to send the code to my old number, what do I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live sign in error 0x87DD0005