Can’t sign into Xbox, because it says the servers are down.

Discus and support Can’t sign into Xbox, because it says the servers are down. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an Xbox series S, and this morning when i tried to login I got an error message telling me to login in a couple minutes because the servers are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DonutPhony, Jul 2, 2024 at 8:12 PM.

1. Can’t sign into Xbox, because it says the servers are down.

I have an Xbox series S, and this morning when i tried to login I got an error message telling me to login in a couple minutes because the servers are down or something. It’s been about an hour and it’s still not letting me login. I have tried to restart my console but that didn’t work and nothing is wrong with the internet. Could someone help me please?

submitted by /u/DonutPhony
    [link] [comments]

/u/DonutPhony, Jul 2, 2024 at 8:12 PM
  2. Ooodey Win User

Halo infinite stuck in offline mode despite my Xbox being connected to internet

Sorry to be a pain but I believe the support website is down as it just says can’t connect to the server support.halowaypoint.com
  3. Azurillex Win User

Xbox Enforcement Can’t Sign in

Hello,

I’m able to sign into Xbox Enforcement on any other Xbox account except my main account that’s permanently suspended. I can’t sign into my main account on Xbox because it says I’m permanently suspended and I can’t even find out why.
  4. ovenheat Win User

Gamepass offline

I’ll update here tomorrow. I don’t really understand to be honest though. I thought the whole point of offline is in case I can’t communicate with the servers either because they are down or my internet is down.
  5. jordankarpinski Win User

Xbox Live Down...Again

Still down, I can’t even sign into live.. I can get to my Xbox home screen But can’t sign in or click onto anything.. hopefully it’s up soon
  6. JPOFF11 Win User

Can't Connect to Destiny.

Mine isn't working today! It says I must be connected to Xbox live and I have signed in and out multiple times. Is the server down??
Thema:

Can’t sign into Xbox, because it says the servers are down.

1. Can’t sign into Xbox, because it says the servers are down. - Similar Threads - Can’t sign says

2. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  3. I can’t sign in to any profile on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign in to any profile on my Xbox Series X: Hello, For about 3 hours now I have been unable to sign in to any Xbox profile on my Series X. I have tried restarting my internet, my Xbox, and even factory reset my console. Nothing has worked....
  4. Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games: [img] Started happening out of nowhere and I have no idea why. It will randomly let me sign in sometimes and I’ve tried everything I can think of to fix it, but nothings working....
  5. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  6. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  7. Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?: My fiance bought me an Xbox series X for Christmas this last year and I finally got to setting it up, only for the console to not allow me to sign in to my account. I click the sign in button,...
  8. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  9. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  10. Can’t sign into Xbox console says not supported in this region, however I’m in the UK no VPN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Xbox console says not supported in this region, however I’m in the UK no VPN: No VPN, normally works fine. Error Code 0x80a40401 Unable to sign in I’m in the UK, my region is set to England Tried resets, tried resets of router 0e24c655-f917-4b04-8d4f-a39f15ad9f7d