Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet"...

Discus and support Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet"... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; "You are not connected to the internet" xbox live says that when I try to sign in and I tried thousands of fixes, I have to mention that I also deleted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Keam Tream, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Keam Tream
    Keam Tream Guest

Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet"...

"You are not connected to the internet" xbox live says that when I try to sign in and I tried thousands of fixes, I have to mention that I also deleted some or all xbox files by accident 2 months ago so today after downloading a game from my new subscribed game pass form Microsoft store it required me to download gamebar and xbox app as well because i had them deleted, Some people say its because of a VPN, but I do not have a VPN but I do know that my Wi-Fi sometimes is really weird since its rlly slow and unreliable, so sometimes turning on DNS change from CloudFare makes my Wi-Fi faster and more responsive, and I never really use a VPN as it makes my Wi-Fi unresponsive, and this is the very first time I have this problem as I played before many games and signed in normally with no problems in the past on this exact same computer and always signed in normally for years, but now all that I could suspect that changed anything or caused the problem is perhaps the deletion of the xbox files? I don't even remember how many or what I deleted from xbox files but I fixed everything as far as I'm concerned as the store just asked me to download xbox app and xbox gamebar and that's it and yet I still have the same problem... so what shall I do?? I also tried to use a VPN to see if it makes any difference, and it didn't at all, and I also tried deleting Xbox APP through powershell then reinstalling a hundred times and tried to restart my PC and every possible fix I've ever heard of or read about.. PLEASE DO HELP!

:)

Keam Tream, Jul 26, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet" (URGENT PROBLEM)

Lets try to give a Fresh Start your computer

To reset your PC, go to Start > Settings > System > Recovery . Next to Reset this PC , select Reset PC. Then, select Keep my files, choose cloud or local, change your settings, and set Restore preinstalled apps? to No.

Resetting your PC lets you perform a clean reinstallation and update of Windows while keeping your personal data and most Windows settings intact. In some cases, a clean installation may improve your device's performance, security, browsing experience, and battery life.
  3. Keam Tream Win User

Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet" (URGENT PROBLEM)

I'll also mention though that I am getting a few blue screens every now and then, so don't know if this is the cause of the problem, but I highly doubt it
  4. Keam Tream Win User

I tried that fix and I tried all the flush dns and all those IP commands or whatever they are in the cmd from all kind of posts, and I even tried removing xbox and all other xbox apps from powershell then reinstalling then restarting PC and I even tried signing in from the Xbox app on a mobile phone and it worked with no problems and I made a gamertag and all but I tried to somehow since my microsoft acc and xbox app acc are connected to get back on my PC hoping that the xbox app will auto sign me in since I already made an xbox account on my phone, but no it is still the same problem of "You are not connected to the internet" and it requires me to sign in, and I even tried using an ethernet cable and even changing Wi-Fi and even tried to check all the firewall fixes and try them out, but still nothing ever worked??!
  5. Keam Tream Win User

This is one of the many fixes I have tried, and I have indeed looked at the original post about 30 times and followed everything and still nothing fixed, and trust me I have tried almost every fix out there so I need something that works please
  6. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

dajekydima posted a solution to a user who had a similar issue:

Xbox app (and apps that use it, like Minecraft) use the xbox live services running on the local computer as "hooks" to talk to the xbox live service. This is understandable as it means the app / game does not need all of the code in it to do the authentication and therefore doesn't need patching when there is an issue.

However, if these services fail to start when requested (by the app) then this issue can occur and to the user this looks like there is a problem signing you in to xbox live when the real issue is that the app/game cannot sign in to the local service. Best practice with authenticators is that they do not present the user with details about a failure to sign in other than a cryptic code or just that a failure occurred (this prevents hacking).

The solution to this is to open the servies app (go to the start menu and type "services", then run the services desktop app that is shown at the top of the search list). Sort alphabetically and scroll to the bottom of the list where you see four services of importance.

xbox live auth manager

xbox live game save

xbox live networking service

apps xbox game monitoring

The main culprit is probably the auth app but it doesn't hurt to run all these.

They are all set to start MANUALLY which means you either start them or a program does.

The xbox live app should start these but it is having difficulty. As the most common issue is the Auth app not starting, you could just start it manually (Right click the service in the services app and choose start .

When you have started the auth service, try to login again. If you can't then try the networking service, then save service and perhaps monitoring services - hey - Start 'em all!

Note that the issue might come back on next reboot. If that happens then there is a communication problem between the Xbox live app and the service (i.e. app no longer has permission to start the service) and this is a more complex issue. Either search the internet for information about app permissions or just work around just by setting the service to start automatically. This will fix the issue with the app not starting the service but won't necessarily allow the app to communicate with the service.

To set the service to start automatically with windows right click and choose properties then change the "startup type"

Please note that this information is provided to help you with this specific problem and does not imply best practice or that this is even a good idea. I do not work for Microsoft (I wish I did) and do not prefess to know the answer tou your issue. This is just a bit of advice on a common problem and a possible fix for it. No warranty is implied and by taking this advice you understand and accept that by following advice given here you do so at your own risk as I do not accept responsibility for any issue that may occur as a result of taking this advice.

Original post:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!
Thema:

1. Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet"... - Similar Threads - Can't sign APP

2. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  3. I can't sign into the Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into the Xbox App: Everytime I try to sign in, a blank window comes up (I'm assuming it's supposed to be the sign in window) but it immediately disappears. That way I can play games that I already have installed,...
  4. Can't sign in to pc Xbox app!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to pc Xbox app!!!: When I launch my Xbox app on pc I get a message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account." so then it asks me to sign in and when I do I use the correct email and when I enter...
  5. Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?: I have tried everything on these so-called forums. I still cannot sign in to the xbox app on windows. So I am unable to install any xbox windows games. Xbox play anywhere does not seem to be...
  6. Can't sign in on Xbox (both app and series s)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in on Xbox (both app and series s): Hi there, I've been trying to sign in for a while now, even unplugged my Xbox and everything, but can't sign in anywhere. The reference I get is 0x87DD0033 - any idea how I can resolved this...
  7. Can't sign in to xbox app on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox app on pc: [img] Tried to repair and reset, reinstall the app, drivers up to date but it still wont let me sign in. On MSFS for example, it is not able to load/sync online data. When I click sign in, it...
  8. I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?: I've tried signing into the Xbox app on the Samsung Gaming Hub, but each time I do, the TV screen says "Couldn't sign you in. Something went wrong.". I would also like to say that there is...
  9. Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft: I have tried a multitude of things: I've restarted my computer, reinstalled the Microsoft Store, checked for updates on Windows, troubleshooted the Microsoft Store, and restarted Xbox services on...
  10. Why can't I sign into the Xbox app on my PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into the Xbox app on my PC?: Recently I have been unable to sign into the Xbox app on my PC despite being signed into the Microsoft store, When I open the app and select sign in the login window opens for a split second and...