Can’t sign into my Xbox companion app on pc

Discus and support Can’t sign into my Xbox companion app on pc in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As title - can’t sign into my Xbox app or iPhone app. My email is linked to my Microsoft account and I can access that fine.. any ideas? Thanks!... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/eihk, Jan 10, 2021.

1. /u/eihk
    /u/eihk Guest

As title - can’t sign into my Xbox app or iPhone app. My email is linked to my Microsoft account and I can access that fine.. any ideas? Thanks!

submitted by /u/eihk
    [link] [comments]

/u/eihk, Jan 10, 2021
  2. TheH8er Win User

Can't change Xbox Account on PC xbox app

Do you mean sign out of the console companion app on my phone or is there a console companion app on my PC that I am missing?
  3. FrankCrisafi Win User

Error code 0x87DD0003 - when trying to log in to any XBOX Live services on PC

I am having the same error code on my PC Cant sign into the xbox companion app
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in.

Dang, if you have the Xbox Console Companion app on your PC try signing into that and stay signed in, then try the beta app.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

Sorry to hear it. I would recommend opening the Xbox Console Companion on your PC and ensure that you're signed in as the proper account. If you are not then please sign out then delete the beta app. Sign your gamertag into the console companion then
    redownload the beta app. This should solve the issue.
  6. Gameplay(22) Win User

Hi We have 2 Xboxes 1 xbox one and an X! Read on below

Hi

How do I do this as on the companion app I can’t see anything from the Xbox? It says to sign in using the same account but I don’t know how to do that as it’s not mirroring?
Thema:

1. Can’t sign into my Xbox companion app on pc - Similar Threads - Can’t sign companion

2. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  3. I can’t sign in to any profile on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign in to any profile on my Xbox Series X: Hello, For about 3 hours now I have been unable to sign in to any Xbox profile on my Series X. I have tried restarting my internet, my Xbox, and even factory reset my console. Nothing has worked....
  4. Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games: [img] Started happening out of nowhere and I have no idea why. It will randomly let me sign in sometimes and I’ve tried everything I can think of to fix it, but nothings working....
  5. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  6. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  7. Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?: My fiance bought me an Xbox series X for Christmas this last year and I finally got to setting it up, only for the console to not allow me to sign in to my account. I click the sign in button,...
  8. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  9. I can’t sign into my roblox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign into my roblox account: I can’t sign back into my roblox account for some reason I know all the info for my account but it won’t let me back in it keeps saying something went wrong please try again later what do I do...
  10. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...