Can’t sign into my Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my phone

Discus and support Can’t sign into my Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my phone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to play a game on my phone it tells me to sign in, and when I try to sign in it loads for a second and then does nothing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leihzenad, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Leihzenad
    Leihzenad Guest

When I try to play a game on my phone it tells me to sign in, and when I try to sign in it loads for a second and then does nothing.

:)

Leihzenad, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Leihzenad Win User

Hi Courtney, thank you for trying to help.

I followed your instructions and found that I was already allowing cookies.

[​IMG]

I tried again and I was able to log into the link you gave me, but after visiting the Xbox Cloud Gaming app, I still wasn’t able to log in.

I wasn’t having any trouble entering my log in information, but when I pressed enter the xbox logo would load, seem to refresh, and then I would be back where I started.

I would appreciate any help or advice, and thank you for your previous response :)
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Leihzenad, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I did a search in the community forum to find a problem similar to the one you are presenting, and so I could give you some solution about it and I found the response from the Independent Advisor Rostom L which mentions the following:

Go to your phone settings. Find your Safari settings and make sure you allow cookies.

Then open the browser and log in to your account on the website, https://account.microsoft.com. If you are already signed in to the Microsoft website, you should automatically sign in to the cloud gaming website.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/8b28ca17-0984-4a83-ba46-b5e140bd8660

Let me know if the information was useful to you, if you need more help let me know I will be happy to help you again.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. Courtney Todd Win User

I understand, since you have this option enabled and the problem still persists, I would not be able to tell you what is causing the problem beyond recommending that you uninstall and install the application again, I cannot suggest anything else, so I am forced to release your ask so that another expert or community member can help you in a better way, okay?

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  5. KristianRusu Win User

Ps4 controller not working on xbox app on windows

No im usign the xbox app on mincrosoft and on my phone is working the controller on xbox game cloud but on my pc even with bluetooth it dont work on the xbox app
  6. mightbeawaffle Win User

Xbox Cloud gaming (and Xbox.com in general) not letting me sign in

Useless, I already stated that I have cookies on and can’t get in dothead. Mind you this problem is for cloud gaming on IOS, the xbox.com website on my phone and PC. It only happens on the xbox.com website. I can still log in to the xbox app and anything that isn't on the internet fine. Its just the ****website that's giving me issues.
Thema:

1. Can’t sign into my Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my phone - Similar Threads - Can’t sign Cloud

2. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  3. I can’t sign in to any profile on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign in to any profile on my Xbox Series X: Hello, For about 3 hours now I have been unable to sign in to any Xbox profile on my Series X. I have tried restarting my internet, my Xbox, and even factory reset my console. Nothing has worked....
  4. Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games: [img] Started happening out of nowhere and I have no idea why. It will randomly let me sign in sometimes and I’ve tried everything I can think of to fix it, but nothings working....
  5. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  6. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  7. Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?: My fiance bought me an Xbox series X for Christmas this last year and I finally got to setting it up, only for the console to not allow me to sign in to my account. I click the sign in button,...
  8. Can’t sign into my Xbox 360 profile on cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Xbox 360 profile on cloud gaming.: When I went to play fable 1 on cloud gaming it asked me to download my profile which I attempted and I have a long password (19 characters) due to being hacked more than once. It wouldn’t allow me...
  9. I try to play on cloud gaming but I can’t get past the sign in screen. It’s like a loop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to play on cloud gaming but I can’t get past the sign in screen. It’s like a loop...: Sign in keeps me in a loop and I can’t get past it. 8cec48a7-bc3f-4269-8eb7-f038800c29f0
  10. I am trying to use cloud gaming but when i sign in it says can’t change Privacy settings....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to use cloud gaming but when i sign in it says can’t change Privacy settings....: This is the problem, and I’m not in a family group so I don’t know what’s happening [img] 97dc13fc-407b-41de-9484-c0020dda5244