Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

Discus and support Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Purlegaming, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Purlegaming
    Purlegaming Guest

Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles back to non online Minecraft . Any suggestions very welcome please?

:)

Purlegaming, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it working on other games

Hello Purlegaming, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search in the Microsoft forum and found a publication by TomasFernández muñoz, where he mentions the steps he used to solve the same problem and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account:

Follow these steps:

1. Check that your Microsoft account is correct and that you can log in without problems.

2. On the PS4, go to the Minecraft screen where the saved data (games) appear. Delete them all.

3. Re-enter the game. It will no longer remember your account, so it will ask you again and give you a code. Insert everything again and follow the instructions for your Microsoft account.

Now it should work fine

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/4a689ff8-4496-40fe-a581-ae70a028969e

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?

Hi again Tyme, i don't really know if you can do that but you can try this troubleshooting if you have multiple micrsoft accounts that are linked to the same email address, you can switch between these accounts to play Minecraft Java. This can be useful if you want to use different profiles or personas for different Minecraft Java experiences.

To switch between Microsoft accounts in Minecraft Java, follow these steps:

Open the Minecraft Launcher: Launch the Minecraft Launcher application on your computer.

Sign out of your current account: Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the launcher and select "Sign out."

Sign in with a different account: Enter the credentials for the Microsoft account you want to use and click on "Sign in."

Once you're signed in with the desired Microsoft account, you should be able to play Minecraft Java using that account.

i hope this will be useful to you, best regards. Oskayra
  4. luc carpentier Win User

Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned

i do all for sign into my micrsoft account in pc for play with my friend in bedrock edition but that still dont work
  5. ngocphi Win User

Crosspkay

Hpw do you crosspkay minecraft with xbox and ps4?
    Well you need to sign up for the ps4 beta progran which requires psn plus and see if its one of the available cross play titles (not all games apply as sony limits it since they control the market atm)
  6. Josh Y1 Win User

"Oops looks like this account is already connected " I'm having issues signing in to minecraft on my psn account .

Minecraft told me they can't locate accounts. Which is surprising as it says if you have account issues on the game you can contact them. They can't locate anything related to accounts and Sony can't either as its a third party account system and obviously micrsoft can't see if I have another hidden email attached to my psn account as they don't have access either.

Thanks for trying to help but I've being sent around to all the parties involved. Sony, Microsoft and minecraft and no one is taking responsibility. Minecraft just isn't worth the trouble.
Thema:

1. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it... - Similar Threads - Can't sign micrsoft

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  4. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  8. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  9. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  10. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...