can't sign into account

Discus and support can't sign into account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son tries to sign in on his account and it asks for the e-mail and password then after all that is entered It says..Before you can sign in here... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kelso457, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Kelso457
    Kelso457 Guest

can't sign into account

My son tries to sign in on his account and it asks for the e-mail and password then after all that is entered

It says..Before you can sign in here you'll need to sign in at xbox.com. your parent will also need to sign in there to give permission.

So I just need to know what I do from there. I've looked at everything and not entirely sure on what to do.

:)

Kelso457, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Can't sign into account

for some reason it won't let me sign in I'm in a student block so it's. A open wifi system

SaimaNiall312, Jan 11, 2014
  3. can't sign into xbox account

Every time i try to log into my xbox account i get the same error code to try again later and an error code i cant remember the code im sure you guys know what the code is as if i'm having problems others as well i check my account services and it says everything
    is normal so i would like to know what is going on as i haven't been able to log in for almost 3 hours now

rockinronnytron, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Lillithvain
    Lillithvain Guest

can't sign into account

you need to have him sign on here at xbox live, then sign in with your parent account info and give permission to your son, you will be asked for a credit card to verify you are an adult

Lillithvain, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

can't sign into account