Can't Sign-in

Discus and support Can't Sign-in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I go to sign-in the menu for it pops up and then disappears.. Its like it is backing out of it. I turned off the controller and tried using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PWolf3, Feb 28, 2014.

1. PWolf3
    PWolf3 Guest

Can't Sign-in

Every time I go to sign-in the menu for it pops up and then disappears.. Its like it is backing out of it. I turned off the controller and tried using voice command and the same thing happened. So, I tried putting a game in and signing in when the game
    prompts me to, and again, I cant sign in. I received the early update preview for March, could that have something to do with it or is it something else?

:)

PWolf3, Feb 28, 2014
  2. Knowitall(2)
    Knowitall(2) Guest
    Can't sign in....

I believe the problem is that since you signed up on a PC, trying to sign up again on your Xbox fails because your trying to sign up using the same e-mail you already are using. Try "Recovering your Gamertag" to your console using your e-mail address and
    password and see if that works. Included below is a link about how to "Recover your Gamertag."

support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile.aspx

Knowitall(2), Feb 28, 2014
  3. carrot salad
    carrot salad Guest
    can't sign in

0xc00d11cd (0xc101000c) can't sign in - why? - how to fix it? I'm using windows 8.1

carrot salad, Feb 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't Sign-in