Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still

Discus and support Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have my account login issue since last few months. I'm in alpha ring also but i dont think it has to do with anything since i've been member for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sak500windowslive, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still

Hi,

I have my account login issue since last few months. I'm in alpha ring also but i dont think it has to do with anything since i've been member for years. ANyway, my main ID which i've assigned the controller as well as auto sign in and also made it home
    console. But when ever there is internet outage I sign out or if i'm not on it then when I switch on , it signs me in and then immediately says goodbye and signs me out. OTher accounts on the console can sign in without problem.

I have hard rest the console as well but still same issue. If internet is down but it connects to router i login but when internet comes back i get signed out. What is this?

Thanks

Sakattack360

:)

sak500windowslive, Jun 1, 2018
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Need help setting up two consoles.

IndieRock, Jun 1, 2018
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    2 Xbox One X’s, One Live Account... Can I download and play the same games on both?

Yes, so long as you set one as your Home Console. The one assigned as the Home Console can have its games be played even when the gamertag the games are tied to is not signed in. So you will sign into the Home Console using another gamertag, and sign into the second console using the gamertag the games are tied to.

IndieRock, Jun 1, 2018
  4. SylvorOnix Win User

Xbox Live not working on HOME Console

Does your BF have the other xbox set to auto login? I'm just curious because if he does sometimes having it set to auto login will automatically declare it the home xbox.

When you guys got the second xbox was he the first to log in to it? The first time you sign in to an Xbox One and save your password, that console becomes your home Xbox. I would go into the settings
    and look to see which one is set as home and check if auto login is enabled or use the PC and/or have him go to xbox.com, login and click on his gamer pic and then click the link that says my microsoft account or use login.live.com to see which one is actually
    set to "Home"
  5. Zenosos Win User

How to remove an account from auto sign in?

Hi FuadMammadov2,

Firstly you will need to sign in to the account you want to deactivate the auto sign-in feature for on the console and then it will either be under instant sign-in or this controller signs in, select the option that signs the account you want to remove, which
    will allow you to unlink from the console and then you can repeat the process to allow your own account to auto-login on the console you use.

If you still have issues I will be here to help
  6. DarrenLong2 Win User

2 xbox one consoles, one gold membership, setting console to home issues.

still having issues. Set gold account 1 console 1 to non home, and non gold account 2 console 2 to home which was working last night, but this morning same issue again non gold account holder can't play online unless account 1 signs in and then throws
    the other xbox out due to being sign in to 2 xbox's. cheers Darren
  7. At the Nozzle Win User

Recover old gamertag.

So you have the levass4 account on your Xbox? If so the only thing I can think of is that the Whirlwind account is assigned/linked to that controller or set to auto login upon starting. You simply need to disable Whirlwind from auto logging in or remove
    it from being assigned/linked to a controller.

To assign or an account to a controller, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Under Kinect & devices, select Devices & accessories.
    5. Select the controller. The current account assigned to that controller is indicated.
    6. To assign the controller to another account, select the account currently assigned to it.
    7. Select Assign to someone.
    8. Select the account that you want to assign to the controller.
    In those same steps, you will see a box for "this controller signs in". If it is linked to Whirlwind simply click to get a notification to unlink it.

If that does not help contact
    Xbox Support.

Best,

Nozzle :)
  8. Jaymo1978 Win User

Automatic sign-in WITHOUT Kinect?

"Microsoft removed a feature from xbox 360 that worked well for no apparent reason other than to force everyone to use the camera."

Hey Chuck! I understand that might be what it seems like on the surface, but I think the reason the auto-sign-in was removed was because, on Xbox 360, auto sign-in required assigning a primary profile to the console. With Xbox One's family Gold plan, I think
    the mindset is that having one profile set as a primary for auto-login would detract from the Family experience, because then it would be convoluted having to sign in other people manually. MS intends this to be a sort of "center of the home entertainment
    system" device, in which case, more than one member of the household is likely going to be there. The only way to really do this, short of designing the system to automatically sign in every profile when first powered on, is with Kinect.
Thema:

Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still

1. Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still - Similar Threads - Can't sign unless

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  4. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  8. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  9. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  10. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...