Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D

Discus and support Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently had some account trouble and now have to use a new Microsoft account and when I try to sign into it on my PC I get this popup below that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dillan Stewart, Jul 22, 2023.

1. Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D

I recently had some account trouble and now have to use a new Microsoft account and when I try to sign into it on my PC I get this popup below that says name and email. When I try to log into Xbox on pc it says the same thing, that An illegal state change was requested, and told me it was error 0x8000000D. Any way to fix this so I can sign into my account on my computer and for my games?

Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D [​IMG]

:)

Dillan Stewart, Jul 22, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D