Cant sign in to Xbox on Win 10

Discus and support Cant sign in to Xbox on Win 10 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Issue with: Xbox GameBar Xbox App Xbox Console Companion MSFS 2020 Receive error 0x80072EE2 when trying to sign in via any of the apps above. Was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by twicehere, Nov 7, 2021.

1. twicehere
    twicehere Guest

Issue with:

• Xbox GameBar
    • Xbox App
    • Xbox Console Companion
    • MSFS 2020
    Receive error 0x80072EE2 when trying to sign in via any of the apps above. Was working for years previously, no new installations of other programs recently. XBOX error code index says this is an installation error, but it is received when trying to sign in - not trying to install anything.

Can sign in via mobile device, other computers on the same network, and same computer using different browsers.

Sign-in history shows successful sign-in attempts when I try to sign in, even when receiving this error code.

• Problem exists with multiple xbox accounts.
    • Events viewer shows eventid 10016 every 10 seconds
      • The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{37399C92-DC3F-4B55-AE5B-811EE82398AD}

and APPID

{37399C92-DC3F-4B55-AE5B-811EE82398AD}

to the user XYZ123 from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Microsoft.GamingApp_2109.1001.8.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe ABC123. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
    • Changing DCOM permissions in the registry for the APPID does nothing to resolve the event. Also, security permissions are greyed out in the Component Services dialog box.
    • Internet connection is working.
    • Windows Firewall is enabled with the default policy active.
    • Powershell'd remove all xbox components, disabled game bar, restart and reinstalled. No change.
    • Updated all device drivers.
    • Removed all antivirus programs. Windows defender enabled.
    • Services:
      • IKE an IPSec Auth service set to Automatic Trigger Start (running)
      • IP Helper service set to automatic (running)
      • Xbox Auth Mgr service set to manual (running)
      • Xbox Live network service set to manual (running)
    • Time & Date set to automatic
    • No firewall rules blocking Teredo, Teredo params:
      • Type: natawareclient
      • Server Name: win1910.ipv6.microsoft.com
      • Client Refresh Interval: 30 secs
      • Client Port: unspecified
      • Client Type: Teredo client
      • NAT : restricted (port)
      • NAT Special Behaviour: UPNP: No, PortPreserving: Yes
      • Local Mapping: {LAN IP}:55656
      • External NAT Mapping: {WAN IP}:55656
    • Xbox Networking check:
      • Teredo connectivity intermittent (sometimes it shows moderate NAT -after clicking "fix it", sometimes it says unable to qualify - before clicking "fix it")
      • Server connectivity says BLOCKED always.
    • DNS queries to microsoft/xbox servers successful.
    • Xbox Live status is green.
    • Only occurs on the computer with the games.
    • Windows fully updated.
    • Tried restart/repair/terminate for each of the apps.
    • Removed accounts from windows, restarted, put the accounts back.
    This is just the stuff I remember doing so far. Anything else to try before reinstalling windows entirely?

:)

twicehere, Nov 7, 2021
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

Hi twicehere,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with an error when you try to sign into the Xbox app on PC.

Since you’ve tried a lot of troubleshooting on your own, all of which are what I would have recommended you do, I reached out to one of the heads of PC experiences here at Xbox. He suggested that the next time this error occurs that you submit a bug via the Windows Feedback app. Using this tool will perform several log collections and helpful data for our development team.

Once you have submitted the bug, please come back here and let me know the bug number that the Feedback app generates and the bug title. I will send our lead that information and he will designate the development team to look at the issue personally.

Thank you!
  3. UndreamedBird Win User

i cant sign in to xbox on windows 10

i cant sign in to xbox on windows 10
  4. Zac Elfenbein Win User

Ark Chibis

do you mean press win+g to open the xbox game bar? if so when you go to accounts i cant find the sign in options. there is only a sign out option
  5. aTrippy KiD Win User

Call of Duty 4 Blackout

Sadly i love to play the game just cant get the learning curve down to the blackout mode. Im only sitting on like 10 squad wins and 5 solo.

i still enjoy playing even though i cant win lol.
  6. kodgey Win User

Age of Empires: Castle Siege

I am having the same problem, microsoft support have been on my PC and couldn't help. Xbox support won,t allow me to fill my name in but I am signed in. I have open win 10 with another email sign in and it plays ok so it doesn't sound like a win 10 compatability
    issue, It could possibly be the way I start windows ,I don't sign in
Thema:

1. Cant sign in to Xbox on Win 10 - Similar Threads - Cant sign Win

2. cant sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in: couldnt sign into my account so i factory reset now i cant add my account back. Every time i try to add my account Its shows a little circle for 2 seconds then nothing. Help...
  3. I cant sign in on the xbox website

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in on the xbox website: I press log in, and it does the whole process but when it loads im not logged in, which I need to be so I can get my old fortnite account back f53ca20d-8559-4819-8960-7b835d5376d2
  4. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  5. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  6. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  7. cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming: i am unable to sign into my microsoft account on Xbox cloud gaming beta as it takes me back to the main page with out leting me imput any info and if i do nothing happens and it asked me to sign...
  8. I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT: I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and they asked my...
  9. Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C): Cant sign in to Xbox app it just goes back to the main menu and pops up with Unexpected error cant log you in. Fault code is (0x80073B0C) have tried everything and I've got no clue. Any help would...
  10. getting this error while signinig in "we cant sign you in right now (0x409) 0x80080300" on win ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting this error while signinig in "we cant sign you in right now (0x409) 0x80080300" on win ...: getting this error while signinig in "we cant sign you in right now (0x409) 0x80080300" on win 10 build 14936 00f3c83b-e553-4864-ac57-9627b721c6fd