Can't sign in to xbox games app on Windows 8.1, error 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005).

Discus and support Can't sign in to xbox games app on Windows 8.1, error 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005). in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When logging onto any game I get a message that I need to accept new terms of service When I try to open the Xbox games app on Windows 8.1 I get this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rascally Rosco, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Can't sign in to xbox games app on Windows 8.1, error 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005).

When logging onto any game I get a message that I need to accept new terms of service

When I try to open the Xbox games app on Windows 8.1 I get this error 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005).

I have grid logging on to Xbox.com but I am not prompt to accept the new ToS nor do I have any messages

:)

Rascally Rosco, Mar 15, 2016
  2. error code 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005)

getting this error code 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005) and can't sign into xbox games. kindly help... i am at using windows 8.1 with all the updates till date.

thanks

NABARUN MAAJUMDAR, Mar 15, 2016
  3. carrot salad
    carrot salad Guest
    can't sign in

0xc00d11cd (0xc101000c) can't sign in - why? - how to fix it? I'm using windows 8.1

carrot salad, Mar 15, 2016
  4. Bestlano
    Bestlano Guest

Hi Rascal, Sorry to hear this issue is still happening. Are you able to use Xbox App (Beta)? What would be of great help is if you could report this issue by using the "Report a problem" in the beta version. See if your able to use by going to Windows app
    store and searching "Xbox App Beta". I am not sure if this will work for I no longer have 8.1 to confirm if the app is available. If you can let me know. I will call this out in our reports to inform the developers this issue is still being observed after
    logging in to Xbox.com.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best

Bestlano, Mar 16, 2016
  5. I Don't see the Xbox Games (beta) app in the store

However the issue with any games seems to be resolved, and I can login to them, it is just the Xbox games app itself that is still a problem

Rascally Rosco, Mar 16, 2016
  6. Bestlano
    Bestlano Guest
    Please make sure your using the store on your PC and searching for "Xbox Beta" or 'Xbox App Beta". They should be available in the Windows Store.

What issue is the Xbox App presenting? Is it still prompting you for a TOS or is it just failing to sign in?

Thanks,

Best

Bestlano, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Bestlano Win User

HI Tnort09. When your trying to log in is it with the Xbox App or with a specific game? Are you also experiencing error code: 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005) or is it a different code?

Thanks for the feedback!

Best
  8. StephanieZara Win User

THANK YOU! I have had this issue for months. I don't use my xbox account for anything other than a few Windows apps. I didn't even know there WAS a messages area, much less that that was where to find the illusive TOS update. I can finally sign in again!
  9. CoherentBee38 Win User

Hi Mister Maka,

You're right!!! As your suggestion, I went to xbox.com website, sign in, and look in Messages topic in my profile icon. There is a msg of asking to accept ToS. After accepting, the problem gone.

Cheers & Thanks very much, ^^
  10. AbstractCobra3 Win User

I forgot to mention I'm using Windows 8.1
  11. AbstractCobra3 Win User

I'm having the exact same problem but when I log into xbox.com I don't get asked to accept terms and I don't have any messages asking me to do so. How else can I accept the terms and get signed back in on my computer?
Thema:

1. Can't sign in to xbox games app on Windows 8.1, error 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005). - Similar Threads - Can't sign games

2. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  3. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  4. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  5. I can't sign into xbox cloud gaming on google

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into xbox cloud gaming on google: I try to sign into the xbox cloud gaming on google but when every I press the sign in button it just shows up with the xbox sign and doesn't bring me to the sign in page...
  6. I can't sign in or play games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in or play games.: I am trying to sign in and keep getting error message 0x87DD0033 It also says another error message (0x803f9006) the person who bought this needs to sign in. I am the person who bought this and I...
  7. Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one: I was playing Texas Hold 'Em yesterday on my xbox one console, when a message popped up that I had been signed out of xbox live. I tried signing back in and got an error code, I think it was...
  8. I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?: Hey there, I'm somehow able to sign in through the Microsoft site without enough issue, but the moment I get off this page I'm logged off and can't log back in. When trying to access the xbox...
  9. I can't sign into Xbox or any games with my Xbox account because of Windows Hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into Xbox or any games with my Xbox account because of Windows Hello: Everytime I try to sync my Asphalt 9 game with my xbox account it prompts to the xbox sign in screen, where it shows my non-gaming account, so I click my second account which is my gaming account,...
  10. I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar: It keeps auto signing me into my old account, I can sign out on the Xbox Console App and the Xbox app, but i can't seem to sign out of the game bar, i press sign out and it just kicks me out to...