Can't sign in to Xbox -- error code 0x87DD0005

Discus and support Can't sign in to Xbox -- error code 0x87DD0005 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Suddenly, after years of no problems, the Xbox app is not letting me sign in and give error code 0x87DD0005. I can't find out anything about this code.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cedubose, Apr 24, 2018.

1. cedubose
    cedubose Guest

Suddenly, after years of no problems, the Xbox app is not letting me sign in and give error code 0x87DD0005. I can't find out anything about this code.

If I go to xbox.com, surely one of the most confusing sites ever created, it does not look like my account, though the name is correct. But the avatar is some ghastly thing that looks like a werewolf that I KNOW I did not create.

Although I have been playing Wordament for years, it only shows that I have played one game.

Has someone hacked into my account? I am at a loss as to what to do.

:)

cedubose, Apr 24, 2018
  2. Get error code 0x87DD0005 when trying to sign into Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Get error code 0x87DD0005 when trying to sign into Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Can play Microsoft Solitaire Collection, but not Word Games. Is there an solution for this?

ShoeBookFan1961, Apr 24, 2018
  3. fmd160
    fmd160 Guest
    0x87DD0005

Trying to report on error code ***0x87DD0005*** Microsoft Support Services:

Me: Troubleshoot error code 0x87DD0005 on XBox live

Them: I understand you received error code 0x87de2712 when you tried to open a title on your Xbox One console. Xbox Live service could be down, would you like me to check?

Me: Yes

Them: It looks like we're having an issue locating or accessing this content in the Microsoft Store. Give us a little while to work on this and try back later.

Them: Did this solve the problem? NO NO NO

How did they come up with error code 0x87de2712 when I reported on error code 0x87DD0005?????

fmd160, Apr 24, 2018
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox -- error code 0x87DD0005

I have the same problem! It won't let me log into the game and none of the suggested fixes work. I am not computer savvy so any help would be appreciated. I don't want to lose my levels etc.

Player245426339, Apr 25, 2018
  5. Israel R_44 Win User

PC can't connect to Xbox Live

I'm receiving error code 0x87DD0005, it's different from the first one. All of my Xbox apps have this code attempting to sign in. I can't access my NAT type due to this code. Weird my loaded games sign me in, but not the apps.
  6. DylanSanchez2 Win User

Trying to install Games off Xbox game pass STILL NOT WORKING Again Still

nevermind i found it in library but now when I try to sign into xbox it says error code but Microsoft store works the error code is

0x87DD0005
  7. Player245426339 Win User

I have the same problem! It won't let me log into the game and none of the suggested fixes work. I am not computer savvy so any help would be appreciated. I don't want to lose my levels etc.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Error 0x87DD0005

Hi Leo,

Thanks for the update on the troubleshooting offered. You can try the options given for the

error 0x87DD0005
    . Try these and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Unable to open EA Access (Xbox One/PC) - Error Code 0x87DD0005

Thema:

1. Can't sign in to Xbox -- error code 0x87DD0005 - Similar Threads - Can't sign error

2. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  3. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  5. I can't sign into Xbox live (error code-0x70070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox live (error code-0x70070520: So, I've already posted about my problem with microsoft flight simulator, basically the main problem right now is that I can NOT sign into my Xbox live account whenever I launch a game, the same...
  6. Can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf): I can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf). For example, signing into an XBox or Windows app (such as the Minecraft launcher or the windows...
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D: I recently had some account trouble and now have to use a new Microsoft account and when I try to sign into it on my PC I get this popup below that says name and email. When I try to log into Xbox...
  8. I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...: I tried changing my internet connection and still nothing happens. I did reset my console several times still nothing. It's quite frustrating to be honest. I'm using Xbox series S...
  9. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...
  10. I keep getting the error code has my Xbox crashed? I can't sign in anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error code has my Xbox crashed? I can't sign in anymore: I have factory reset my Xbox I'm on my home screen and it just sits here and trys logging me in I've reset everything I keep getting a black screen then nothing but yet my friends log into my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x87DD0005 error code