Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...

Discus and support Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Holy **** microsoft! Are you **** serious with this ****?! First I can't even **** install the xbox beta app. I try right-clicking and running as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VaughnFichter, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...

Holy **** microsoft! Are you **** serious with this ****?!
    First I can't even **** install the xbox beta app.
    I try right-clicking and running as administrator, this fails!
    I have to right-click and change to run as administrator and somehow this **** works!
    So i get the app installed. Then I can't even **** sign in to the **** xbox beta app!
    Try reinstalling the app, same ****!
    Try setting xboxpcapp.exe to run as administrator in properties, same ****, can't sign in!
    Try right clicking and selecting Run as Administrator for xboxpcapp.exe and it fails to launch at all! Says "The file cannot be accessed by the system." **** what?!
    Can't offer feedback without installing **** feedback hub! Thanks for that totally unnecessary **** **** around!
    Try installing xbox identity provider!
    No installing process for xbox identity provider when I hit install button. I hit install button and the install button just instantly changes to say Installed, ****? No pending, no download, no install process occurs.
    Says it's installed, so I try to launch it since it's in the installed list in the microsoft store... no reaction to clicking launch button!
    Go back to xbox identity provider store page and now Installed button say "Install on my devices."
    Try hitting Install on my Devices, choose my pc for installation device, flashes a "pending" bar and then says "This product is installed" even though the button still says "Install on my devices" and repeats this if I hit it again. No download process,
    no installed process.
    Can't find xbox identity provider anywhere on pc to uninstall or reinstall
    Then I try to remove my credit card from payment options, since I already paid for the month and don't want to pay for anything else.
    Click remove payment option and nothing **** happens!
    Can't **** remove my credit car from payment options, no reaction, no explanation, page just reloads the useless same ****!

What the **** is going on?! Microsoft can't make xbox software compatible with it's own **** pc software?! What a **** farce!

:)

VaughnFichter, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Quboid8712 Win User

Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app

Hi there,

Try installing Xbox Identity Provider - Microsoft Store , then restart your
    system and try signing in Xbox (Beta) App.

Happy gaming,...
    Interesting - I installed this but I can't find it on my system, but I also found that I can't sign in on the Microsoft Store app either. It seems this problem goes deeper than I had noticed!
  3. Semafoor5000 Win User

Xbox Live Services: Not available (Windows 10, possible Teredo issues)

Hi Jeremy, Jasmine,

Thanks for your suggestions. Since I could earlier see the Xbox Identity provider in the microsoft store, I went ahead and followed up on Jasmines instructions to remove the Xbox app using Powershell. This was succesful.

However, now that I want to install the Xbox Identity provider, I once more can't access the Microsoft store. Is there a way around the Microsoft store to download and install these apps? I can't find any leads from the link Jeremy provided.

Thanks again!

Semafoor
  4. theRTC Win User

Can't install xbox identity provider.

Same here... every time I open the Xbox app on my computer, I get a notification that I need to install something called "Xbox Identity Provider", but when I click the install button in the notification, and go to the Microsoft Store to check the installation status, it is always failed. Any time I retry, I just get a generic error that says "Something happened on our end."
  5. Gimmy77 Win User

Thanks you
    I try but anytime i read "error"... this Xbox Identity Provider on Canary update made me crazy, i try all from WSRESET to Powershell commands etc... nothing to do, any time 8% if i remember correctly then... ERROR
  6. Mewç Win User

I think it didn't, when i go in settings and applications, i don't find it as well in the "services" on task manager
    [​IMG]
Thema:

Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...

1. Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit... - Similar Threads - Can't sign Beta

2. Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10: Let me make it clear first off, I have tried every solution I could find on this site. Reset app, clear cache, reinstall, update windows, etc, etc. I still cannot sign in despite everything I have...
  3. i can't sign in to xbox (beta) on win10

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't sign in to xbox (beta) on win10: i can't sign in to xbox on pc how to fix it [img] 31fda1ce-a618-4aa3-97db-6199bb3e5c99
  4. Can't sign in on Xbox (beta) App and Gamepass games won't boot

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in on Xbox (beta) App and Gamepass games won't boot: Hi all. For a few days now, I have been unable to play newly installed gamepass games, they will either not boot (like Indivisible or Two Points Hospital) and either be stuck on a black screen or...
  5. Can't sign in on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in on Xbox (Beta) app for PC: So since yesterday that I completed the last update for windows 10 ,I was disconnected and I can't log in back to my account on Xbox (Beta) app. Actually it doesn't even let me try. I keep...
  6. Can't Sign into Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Sign into Xbox Beta App: I open the Xbox (Beta) app and it opens just fine. I click on the person icon to sign in, and I hit sign in and a window shows up to choose which account to sign in as. I choose it and my gamertag...
  7. Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app.: I recently changed my main e-mail on my MSFT account, and recently I am not able to sign in to the Xbox (Beta app) - it did pop up with the right e-mail and we did the password handshake with the...
  8. Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?: I've already paid for it and I accidently signed out of my Xbox (Beta) game pass for my laptop and now it wont let me sign back in. Do I have to pay for it again?...
  9. Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app: I am unable to sign in to the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10 Pro. When I try, I get the following message: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated." This has...
  10. Can't sign into Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox Beta app: So about a week ago after downloading the Outer Worlds I found that I was signed out of the beta app and now can't sign back in. I don't get any error message, I get the Welcome Back message and...