Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

Discus and support Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by [goji], Nov 29, 2023.

1. [goji]
    [goji] Guest

Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my Services, no matter how many times I run my Troubleshooter and it returns Detected issues but fixes nothing, no matter if I get an actual Microsoft Agent to remote into my PC, I can't do anything. I've researched this topic to death and back, tried virtually everything I can possibly find, and I always open my Microsoft Store to "Something went wrong" with the error code shown above, or I open my Xbox app to me being signed out, I click sign in, and "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live". This is insane, and I don't know what to do anymore. I genuinely hate Windows like I've never thought I could hate an intangible thing before. I'm only running into people recommending solutions that don't work or the classic threads of "I have the same issue" 10 times before end of thread. Screenshot of the bane of my existence included. Please help

Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store... [​IMG]

:)

[goji], Nov 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: