'Can't sign in to my Microsoft/Xbox account on Xbox cloud gaming'

Discus and support 'Can't sign in to my Microsoft/Xbox account on Xbox cloud gaming' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, for some reason I can't sign in to my Microsoft/Xbox account on Xbox cloud gaming. Whenever I go to the Xbox cloud gaming website and click sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A good kid, Jul 5, 2023.

1. A good kid
    A good kid Guest

Hi, for some reason I can't sign in to my Microsoft/Xbox account on Xbox cloud gaming. Whenever I go to the Xbox cloud gaming website and click sign in, it redirects me to this page (https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/). I have tried everything, I restarted my laptop, disconnected from the internet, I refreshed the page and it was no help. If you could please help, that'll be amazing.

:)

A good kid, Jul 5, 2023
  2. luis colon2 Win User

when i click sign in it goes to the loading screen like if its loading but it goes back to the screen i was at trying to sign in
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'll do my best to help here.

What's your device's operating system?
    Are you able to sign in your account just fine through https://account.microsoft.com website and https://account.xbox.com/Profile website?

To further isolate the issue, try using a different internet browser such as Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.

Kind regards,
  4. Blitzy07 Win User

Failed to start cloud gaming session. You are signed in on multiple devices.

I've been getting this same error trying to launch any cloud game. Removing devices and changing password so far has not worked for me.

So far I have tried these things:
    1. Removed all devices from my Microsoft account.
    2. Changed password to my Microsoft account.
    3. Used sign out of all devices feature of Microsoft account.
    4. Signed out and signed back in to Xbox Game Pass app multiple times.
    5. Added two-factor authentication to Microsoft account.

None of the above seems to resolve my issue and I continue to get the above error message when launching any cloud game.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Microsoft ultimate word games

Hi there GinferSmile1,

Thanks for keeping us updated on the issue with game saves for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.

I recommend to verify if the account is logged into Xbox Live. If the don't or can't sign in, this will prevent you from accessing your achievements, game progress, and other game data. All this data is saved in the cloud on your Xbox account, and if you
    can't sign in to Xbox through your game, you can't save your achievements and game progress. See

Connecting to Xbox Live from a PC
    for troubleshooting steps.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can I share my Game Pass ultimate from my home Xbox to my girlfriends laptop?

Yes and no

Home console only applies to console

You have to sign into your account on the xbox store app to download the games

And have her sign into her account in the xbox app to play seperately

She can't cloud play any games though as ita a subscriber feature only
Thema:

1. 'Can't sign in to my Microsoft/Xbox account on Xbox cloud gaming' - Similar Threads - 'Can't sign Microsoft

2. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  3. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  5. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  6. Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites: When I attempt to log in to Xbox.com I hit the sign in button, and all it does is reload the page without having signed me in. On the Microsoft website when I attempt to log in, it does the same...
  7. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...: I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032
  8. Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher): When I try to create an account (on TLauncher), it says: An error has occurred during the authentication process. I even entered the information correctly! I tried multiple times, but it says the...
  9. I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch: I try sign into my Microsoft account to be met with Failed to login We could not sign you in to your Microsoft account. Access to realms, profiles and your marketplace items will be limited....
  10. Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft: I have tried a multitude of things: I've restarted my computer, reinstalled the Microsoft Store, checked for updates on Windows, troubleshooted the Microsoft Store, and restarted Xbox services on...