Cant sign in to microsoft account

Discus and support Cant sign in to microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im trying to sign in to an account but it says my email doesn't exist, when I click create one, it says my email already is a microsoft account. What... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by yuuto motokawa-lee, Nov 16, 2023.

1. Cant sign in to microsoft account

Im trying to sign in to an account but it says my email doesn't exist, when I click create one, it says my email already is a microsoft account. What should I do?

:)

yuuto motokawa-lee, Nov 16, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

1. Check if the account name was typed correctly.

It is possible sometimes that, the account name was misspelled. Double-check if you typed it incorrectly.
    If the account name was typed correctly, maybe the email address is incorrect or has been changed recently.
    Make sure that your email has the correct domain at the end: @gmail.com, @outlook.com, @live.com, etc.
    Try to log in using your old email address or phone number if they were changed.

2. Find your account name from your Windows 10 PC or Xbox.

Click on the Start button on the left side of your Taskbar, and select Settings.
    Head over to Accounts, then Email & accounts.
    Check your Microsoft account names under Email & accounts.
    Another method would be to open any Office 2016 or 2019 app and create a new document.
    Click on the top left corner where it says File, then select Account.
    You can see your Microsoft account name under User information or in the Product information section.
    One last method would be to sign in to your email associated with your Microsoft account.
    Then, check for previous emails from Microsoft.
    The previous emails from Microsoft will show your account name.

3. Make sure you’re using the correct account type.

An account that your workplace or school provided may not have a Microsoft account associated with it. So, you might need to create a new Microsoft account.
    Normal accounts can be used for logging in for one or more services, such as Outlook or Microsoft 365.

Work or school accounts, however, cannot be used to connect to other Microsoft services, such as Xbox. Additionally, an Xbox Gamertag cannot be used to sign in to a Microsoft account.

The only valid ways to sign in are by using an email address, a Skype ID, or a phone number registered to the account.

4. Your Microsoft account might have been deleted.

Your Microsoft account may have been deleted. Microsoft will permanently delete any account that has not been active for the past 2 years. Also, you might have knowingly or unknowingly deleted your Microsoft account.

In this case, you can no longer access the Microsoft services associated with that account.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://windowsreport.com/microsoft-account-doesnt-exist/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. TiffanyMerillat Win User

I need help been hacked

when I go to request a call it says I have to sign into my microsoft account but I cant sign in.
  4. Kev7420 Win User

Multiple email addresses on account help

this can help https://support.xbox.com/id-ID/account-management/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account ,however you cant combine 2 Microsoft accounts
  5. Arvids Ermans1 Win User

How to change locale region on xbox 360

No, i also cant sign in to any of my microsoft accounts, can you help with that?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

전에 사용하던 메일이 서비스종료로 비번을 찾을수 없음[Translation-The email I was using before cannot be found due to the termination of the service.]

Hi Kimhan0813,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with signing in. Are you wanting the password for the email itself or the Microsoft account? If for email itself we cant help with that as it is not a Microsoft domain. Here is a

guide for lost password
    for Microsoft accounts.

We also recommend
    changing the primary alias
    as cant be accessed any longer.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. Cant sign in to microsoft account - Similar Threads - Cant sign microsoft

2. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  3. I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is...: I tried opening my Minecraft launcher and log into my Microsoft account, i have the email password and everything but it says my account isn't secure and needs verification, so i tried that. It...
  4. cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves: i bought sea of thieves on steam. when i open the game it is already logined in some account i dont know (it might be the account which was hacked few weeks ago) In the main menu i press sign...
  5. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...
  6. i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation: in only have 1 microsoft acount when i try and sign into it i says there is an other microsoft acount conected to the psn so i cant sign in thanks sam d02bcca8-83fd-44eb-b330-544f509fc50d
  7. error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app: I found this thread but nothing from it worked. 9d02e12d-4133-4d3d-b653-7d5b4d929dc6
  8. Cant sign in on any microsoft app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in on any microsoft app.: whenever i try to sign in on any microsoft app it does nothing, im trying to sign in on microsoft store with my xbox account but when i press the sign in button nothing happens, if i press it a...
  9. When i go to change microsoft accounts on the xbox app it doesnt let me and says cant sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i go to change microsoft accounts on the xbox app it doesnt let me and says cant sign...: because I have a different Microsoft account than my dad i have to switch between Xbox accounts but it doesn't let me although I have all my saved progress on his account....
  10. I cant sign out and sign back into my microsoft store account. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign out and sign back into my microsoft store account. What do I do?: I recently just bought a new pc and am trying to download the minecraft launcher onto it. I was sucessful in downloading the launcher, but whenever i try launching it, it says this "Minecraft...