cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves

Discus and support cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i bought sea of thieves on steam. when i open the game it is already logined in some account i dont know (it might be the account which was hacked few... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Voldemārs Ozols, Oct 17, 2023.

1. cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves

i bought sea of thieves on steam.

when i open the game it is already logined in some account i dont know (it might be the account which was hacked few weeks ago)

In the main menu i press sign out and then login. it is already asking me to enter pasword to my hacked microsoft account. then i press login to diferent microsoft account, then it is not asking to enter the other email and password but again asks to enter password to hacked microsoft account.

what to do to login to other microsoft account in sea of thieves???

i tried to recover my hacked acount but microsoft support couldnt do it

:)

Voldemārs Ozols, Oct 17, 2023
  2. b62752a9-5d0d-49bd-8 Win User

Why does the Xbox app insist on installing multiple installations of games on my C drive without my permission?

Sea of thieves decided to uninstall itself for some reason over night, making it so that I cant play Sea of Thieves today due to the long download time.

If I buy Sea of Thieves on Steam, can I play with the same account as on the xbox app version? That way I wont need to deal with the Xbox app or its version of Sea of Thieves.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

That is a good question!

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

- Click the Start button from the bottom Left corner of Windows and type Credentials Manager then press Enter.
    - Once viewing the Credentials Manager, click the Windows Credentials button.
    - Find Entries labelled Xbl_Ticket
    - Left click any with 1717113201 in the name and select Remove
    - Sign back in to Sea of Thieves

You may also check these links for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ia-steam/615252bb-5357-4b8c-b808-494e650d8631

https://support.seaofthieves.com/ar...m the bottom,- Sign back in to Sea of Thieves

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

If I may ask, may I know what did they tell you regarding your compromised account?

I'm afraid reaching out to them is the last resort for your hacked Microsoft account.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Voldemārs Ozols Win User

xbox support didnt help me aswell

what else i can do? :D
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

You're welcome! I'm glad it is working now.

Stay cool and have a great day!

Best regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves - Similar Threads - cant sign microsoft

2. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  3. Cant sign in to microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to microsoft account: Im trying to sign in to an account but it says my email doesn't exist, when I click create one, it says my email already is a microsoft account. What should I do?...
  4. I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is...: I tried opening my Minecraft launcher and log into my Microsoft account, i have the email password and everything but it says my account isn't secure and needs verification, so i tried that. It...
  5. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...
  6. i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation: in only have 1 microsoft acount when i try and sign into it i says there is an other microsoft acount conected to the psn so i cant sign in thanks sam d02bcca8-83fd-44eb-b330-544f509fc50d
  7. error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app: I found this thread but nothing from it worked. 9d02e12d-4133-4d3d-b653-7d5b4d929dc6
  8. Cant sign in on any microsoft app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in on any microsoft app.: whenever i try to sign in on any microsoft app it does nothing, im trying to sign in on microsoft store with my xbox account but when i press the sign in button nothing happens, if i press it a...
  9. When i go to change microsoft accounts on the xbox app it doesnt let me and says cant sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i go to change microsoft accounts on the xbox app it doesnt let me and says cant sign...: because I have a different Microsoft account than my dad i have to switch between Xbox accounts but it doesn't let me although I have all my saved progress on his account....
  10. I cant sign out and sign back into my microsoft store account. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign out and sign back into my microsoft store account. What do I do?: I recently just bought a new pc and am trying to download the minecraft launcher onto it. I was sucessful in downloading the launcher, but whenever i try launching it, it says this "Minecraft...