Can't sign in to Halo Support

Discus and support Can't sign in to Halo Support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by it's ok thnx �, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Can't sign in to Halo Support

I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket.

When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing.

:)

it's ok thnx �, Mar 29, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi it's ok thnx 📎, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please verify that your browser is not preventing a login pop-up from the Microsoft site.

Access the site using an alternative browser or enable your browser's incognito/InPrivate mode.

Additionally, ensure that you clear your browser cache and cookies.

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/

Let me know if it works!
  3. it's ok thnx 📎 Win User

Thank you for your quick response Rodrigo.

I was using Firefox when I encountered this issue, and I do have a few add-ons that might have blocked the functionality of the Halo Waypoint support page.

I used Microsoft Edge which hasn't got all the add-ons and found that it worked!

Thank you for your help.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Can't Sign In on Halo Infinite

Hi there Burrito welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Okay try this: Open the Settings app (the gear in the start menu)

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Can't sign in to Halo Waypoint

Hello @Kevguy368!

In this cases it it would be best to get in touch with our live agents to check your account from their end. You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.

If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".

I hope this helps you out and have a great day!
  6. shutupgaydog Win User

Halo Waypoint "Xbox Live Account Error"

I cannot reach halo waypoint support without signing in to my halo waypoint account, which is what i am struggling with
Thema:

1. Can't sign in to Halo Support - Similar Threads - Can't sign Halo

2. I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite: Last year I downloaded halo infinite and signed in with my Microsoft account. After a while I stopped playing and since then I have made a new microsoft account and stopped using the one i used on...
  3. Can't see Halo Infinite Co-op flight sign up on PC Xbox Insider (I do have game pass)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't see Halo Infinite Co-op flight sign up on PC Xbox Insider (I do have game pass): I know the beta ends August 1st but I wanted to play a little bit of the coop with a friend on PC gamepass. Seen a lot of people say you just get it on the xbox insider hub on PC if you have...
  4. Can't Sign In on Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign In on Halo Infinite: Hi, I'm trying to play the Halo Infinite Beta. I have the game downloaded through Steam on my PC, but every time I boot up the game and click "Sign In", I'm given the following error message:...
  5. Can't sign in to Halo Waypoint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Halo Waypoint: Tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on Halo Waypoint and it says "XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ERROR Please visit Xbox.com and click "Profile" to resolve the problem, or try signing out and signing...
  6. I can't sign into Microsoft/Xboxlive in Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign into Microsoft/Xboxlive in Halo MCC: My key board and mouse can't interact with the login pop up. The cursor blinks but doesn't type. I have all of the updates for game and peripheral drivers, i have xbox live signed in on the pc...
  7. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*: Hi all, I haven't played MCC for awhile but in anticipation of tomorrows H2 launch I decided to start up MCC and get excited by playing CE. Unfortunately, I have recently changed my microsoft pw...
  8. Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live: I purchased Halo MCC through Steam. When I first tried logging in, I got the "Something went wrong" message. I remembered my first Xbox live account was compromised years ago and I had created a...
  9. Halo MCC (Steam version) can't sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC (Steam version) can't sign in: Hi, With download issues with Game Pass, I bought the collection from Steam instead, problem is I can't play it. I can't get past 'lets get you signed in'. If I use the controller and press all...
  10. Halo Wars 2 Can't Sign In?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Can't Sign In?: (Windows 10 Version) Stuck on the title screen where it says "Click any key to continue" however doing so will not let you advance until a user has signed in, then when signing in a blank grey...