Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser

Discus and support Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I’m having a problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I want to play Fortnite on my browser, but I can’t sign in to my Epic Games account. I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anonymous_621, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser

Hi, I’m having a problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I want to play Fortnite on my browser, but I can’t sign in to my Epic Games account. I have tried clearing my cache, resetting my password, and contacting Epic Games support, but nothing worked. I have also checked the Epic Games server status and verified that my controller and internet connection are working fine. I have been trying to solve this issue for a long time, but I haven’t received any helpful response from Xbox support. Can anyone please help me with this issue? Thank you.

:)

anonymous_621, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Anonymous_621, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, to try to solve it you can try the following alternative:

Alternatively, you can try opening this link https://www.epicgames.com/login in an incognito window or a different browser.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If the alternative doesn't work, please tell me if trying to log in gives an error message, and if so, tell me exactly what it says.

Information Source (Credits): https://www.epicgames.com/help/es-E...-cuenta-c5719366891291/me-quedo-atascado-when -trying-to-log-in-to-my-epicgames-account-a5803925287963#:~:text=If%20is%C3%A1s%20trying%20of%20start,information%C3%B3n%20of%20start%20of% 20session%C3%B3n

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

How do I redeem vbucks bought from the Microsoft store?

they are added to your microsoft account and sync to epic when you sign into fortnite via console or cloud. if you play on pc then request a refund then purchase via epic or in game only.
  4. Georges C. Win User

help

Hello again, if you are trying to sign in to Fortnite through Xclud you should use your email account that you use to play on Xbox.

And he's not logging in properly, try using the browser type, if he's using Chrome try using Edge or Opera GX for example.

In the meantime, if you're trying to log in to the Epic website or epic launcher, you should use the email you used to create your Epic account.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

How do i log out of Fortnite from the cloud gaming bookmark app?

Hello, Mohammed. I'm Arturo, a community user like you (not staff), and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I take this opportunity to let you know that once you use the cloud gaming feature for Fortnite, the account used by the game, is the one attached to your Xbox profile.
    So, if you have a different Fortnite account that's linked to another Microsoft account, you may need to sign out of your account on the browser.

If the sign-out option doesn't appear in the bookmark, please go to Xbox.com or to Microsoft.com and sign out from your account there.
    After that, sign in with the desired Microsoft account you want to use on Fortnite and open the game via the bookmark.

Note: In case the account wasn't removed, removing and re-adding the bookmark may help.

However, if you want to link another Epic Games account to the Microsoft account you are currently using to play via cloud gaming, please note that this needs to be done on the Epic Linked Accounts Management website:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/epic...ic-games-account-using-the-web-a5720357639451

I'll remain attentive to your comments in case you're still having trouble switching Microsoft accounts.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Account Link Issues - EPIC / XBOX Live mixed up ?

Hi Stefan!

Thanks for reaching out to us! When it comes to linking your Xbox Account (GamerTag) to your Fortnite account (Epic Games account), each GamerTag/profile can only link to one Fortnite account. If you are able to sign into Fortnite on your device with your
    son's Xbox account and his Epic account and view his progress then that is normal. However, if you'd like to sign into your Xbox account on Fortnite, it would need to correspond with the Epic games account associated with your GamerTag.

If your own GamerTag (Xbox profile) is not linking up with your Epic Games account, then you would need to

contact Epic Games concerning your Fortnite account
    directly for assistance in getting those two accounts to link. Just be sure you know the different account log in emails for their site specific to each of you.

Hope this helps out!
Thema:

1. Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser - Similar Threads - Can’t sign Epic

2. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  3. I can’t sign in to any profile on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign in to any profile on my Xbox Series X: Hello, For about 3 hours now I have been unable to sign in to any Xbox profile on my Series X. I have tried restarting my internet, my Xbox, and even factory reset my console. Nothing has worked....
  4. Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games: [img] Started happening out of nowhere and I have no idea why. It will randomly let me sign in sometimes and I’ve tried everything I can think of to fix it, but nothings working....
  5. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  6. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  7. Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?: My fiance bought me an Xbox series X for Christmas this last year and I finally got to setting it up, only for the console to not allow me to sign in to my account. I click the sign in button,...
  8. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  9. I can’t sign into my roblox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign into my roblox account: I can’t sign back into my roblox account for some reason I know all the info for my account but it won’t let me back in it keeps saying something went wrong please try again later what do I do...
  10. I can’t sign into epic games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign into epic games: Hello im having a problem linking my epic games account to my cbox account it says there was an error prossesing coredentials from the external login system ive tried almost everything and i cant...