Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites

Discus and support Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I attempt to log in to Xbox.com I hit the sign in button, and all it does is reload the page without having signed me in. On the Microsoft website... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Keith Craft, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Keith Craft
    Keith Craft Guest

When I attempt to log in to Xbox.com I hit the sign in button, and all it does is reload the page without having signed me in. On the Microsoft website when I attempt to log in, it does the same thing. There's no errors saying the password is wrong or the page can't be found on either website. Ironically, I appear to be logged in currently on this answers website, but if I go to click on 'My Microsoft Account' it takes me to the log in page where I get stuck in the sign in loop.

For some clarification I've attempted to log in on both sites using Firefox, Chrome, and Edge on my home PC. I've also attempted logging on to them through my android phone Chrome browser, as well as the Microsoft Edge browser on my Series X console. My initial thought was that I had a browser extension messing something up, but i've tried using all three browsers without extensions to no effect. I've cleared my browser history as well.

:)

Keith Craft, Oct 5, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: