can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation

Discus and support can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation. I made this account I'm using to write this in hopes of a back up only to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thrawn kma, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Thrawn kma
    Thrawn kma Guest

I can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation. I made this account I'm using to write this in hopes of a back up only to find my PlayStation account is fused to the Microsoft account I can't access. Microsoft's password recovery is a pain and a half to deal with because all I made the account for was this one purpose. Since the support page is less than useless and I can't find a phone number to call that's officially listed I have to turn here for help

:)

Thrawn kma, Aug 19, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Thrawn kma,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue with your Microsoft account that you use to play Minecraft in your PlayStation device due to account password issue. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

Before we go any further, I would like to set your proper expectations that Microsoft accounts are fully managed and handled by an automated server and we don't have manual access to it because Microsoft really takes our security and privacy very seriously. We understand your frustration if you find out you can't recover your account through the process established by Microsoft. The account recovery process is designed to protect your account and content. This means that our support agents and advocates can't do more than you can do for yourself with the account recovery form. The questions are intended to verify ownership of the account. We do not have the ability to send password reset links or provide other ways to access or change account details.

If we may ask, when was the last time you were able to sign in your Microsoft account? Please indicate the month and year. You can sign also to account's page to determine any problem with your account. If you forgot password and do not have alternate security information added in your account, then you will need to go through the account recovery process. You may sign in your account through this link: https://account.microsoft.com

For the meantime, you may use Microsoft Account sign in helper tool. Make sure you select the correct option from this list and follow the instructions exactly. This has helped many account holders recover their account. We hope this helps you too! It is also possible to contact live support through this tool.

The account recovery form can be found here: https://account.live.com/acsr We recommend that you try filling out an account recovery form. You can do this up to twice a day. Do this if you find more information or remember something else about your account that will help you. You'll be asked to provide account information such as your date of birth, services you've used with Microsoft, recent emails you've sent to recipients, as well as the subject line of the email, etc.

After you submit the form, you'll receive a confirmation email and receive feedback from Microsoft's automated system about the status of your account recovery within 24-48 hours.

We hope this information will help you recover your account.

Sincerely,

3. kyle_m4496 Win User

I can't sign in to Minecraft with my PlayStation account

This means you're signing in with the wrong account, you need to use the account you previously signed into Minecraft on PlayStation with.

Since we don't have access to accounts on this chat, you'll need to speak with Xbox Support if you're having trouble accessing the previously connected account: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Venom. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Can you send a photo or screenshot of the error you see?
  5. Venom-Cola Verified Win User

This is what it's saying to me

Hi Venom. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor. Can you send a photo or screenshot of the error you see?

[​IMG]
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5

Hello Adriana,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble signing into Minecraft on your PlayStation 5. It sounds like you may be encountering an issue with account linking or you are looking for the account linked to your PlayStation.

Just to set your expectation, we do not have tools to check which Microsoft account was linked into your PlayStation Network account. This should be on your account settings in PlayStation otherwise, you may need to reach out to their support for assistance. (PlayStation Support)

Should you wish to know what account holds your Minecraft, you may sign into Minecraft website through this link: Sign In or Sign Up | Minecraft - This will require a Microsoft account to sign in.

For more details about Minecraft for PlayStation, please see: PlayStation® Technical Support FAQ | Minecraft Help

We hope you will be able to play on Minecraft this holiday season.

Happy Holidays to you!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation - Similar Threads - can't sign account

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  4. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  5. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  6. Can't sign into my main xbox account on my PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into my main xbox account on my PC: I just installed new storage on my computer and i got to log into my Xbox app account i can't and i try multiple times and the only accounts I Can log into are my others which don't have my data...
  7. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  8. I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?: I get this message: ''Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to http://account.live.com to fix the problem.'' 8015190A 87051dcc-54f0-46b8-aa8b-afc3729226d1
  9. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  10. Can't sign in to xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox 360 account: Hi all A family member gave us their old xbox 360 for our daughter to watch netflix on. it has all their old accounts on etc,so we made a new account on xbox.com and signed up for xbox live etc,...